Windows 10: upgrade to win pro

Discus and support upgrade to win pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased an upgrade it is on Microsoft store. Unfortunately I had to recover the system and now I want to upgrade to win pro. I misplaced the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnSereno, Nov 26, 2020.

1. upgrade to win pro

I purchased an upgrade it is on Microsoft store. Unfortunately I had to recover the system and now I want to upgrade to win pro. I misplaced the update code can you email it to me again?

:)

JohnSereno, Nov 26, 2020

2. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Nov 26, 2020
  3. upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

I have several times tried to upgrade my desktop (dual boot Win XP and Win 7 Pro) to Win 10 Pro using the downloaded ISO file, and keep my personal files and apps. It runs about 36 hours then fails. How can I make this upgrade? If not using the ISO file
    is there another method to accomplish this ??

Thanks for suggestions.

DonaldJaneway, Nov 26, 2020
  4. upgrade to win pro

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

upgrade to win pro

1. upgrade to win pro - Similar Threads - upgrade pro

2. Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store: Ipurchased Windows 10 pro installed as Enterpriseupgrade upgraded from Win 10 home from Microsoft Store on 1/6/21. Downloaded and installed with no problem. Supposed to be a digital activation, but that did not occur. Now I get daily reminders to activate before I can...
  3. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  4. Windows 10 Pro upgrade

Windows 10 Pro upgrade: I previously had a surface pro laptop, I would like to use the digital Lisc. code to upgrade my desktop using that code, Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-upgrade/5e41ee43-e9cc-4596-9e92-eeb279586e2c
  5. How to upgrade from windows 10 home oem to pro

How to upgrade from windows 10 home oem to pro: I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to upgrade from Home 2004 oem to Pro with a key. I woiuld prefer not to have to do a clean install as I just finished setting it up. I've tried the media creation tool it doesn't give me the option to upgrade. I've also tried...
  6. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Greetings, On Jan. 14th 2020, I tried to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, from the Microsoft Store. I got a message saying "Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade" see image. How can I resolve this issue? Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  7. someone else upgraded my win10 home to win10 pro. i think he opened the door for hacking....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone else upgraded my win10 home to win10 pro. i think he opened the door for hacking....: Hello. I have been working on this a long time. About three years ago someone who lived here updated my pc from either win7 or win10 home to win10pro. settings>system>about shows win10 home. However, some items in the left vertical list of programs are different from...
  8. Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro

Upgrading around 55 PCs from windows home and windows 7 to windows 10 pro: we are a startup company based in the US, and we have our employees 55++ employees using their personal PCs/laptios. these laptops/PCs are windows 10 pro, windows 7 & windows 10 home. now we need to upgrade all those PCs to be using windows 10 pro. now i know that upgrading a...
  9. A windows 7 based notebook laptop windows 10 upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

A windows 7 based notebook laptop windows 10 upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I have a HP Pavillion g6 laptop that was originally win7 upgraded to windows10. I had problems updating it and decided to buy a digital window10 Pro to install. I since discovered that this windows 7 can't be updated. How do I find out what my digital license number is to...
  10. Cannot upgrade for windows 10 home to pro with cd key

Cannot upgrade for windows 10 home to pro with cd key: Hello guys, I am encountering an issue due to upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro with cd key. The message is the following: [ATTACH]...