Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 10 and new problems - can anybody help?

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 10 and new problems - can anybody help? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! After upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro x64 I found many problems with Windows 10. Here they're, OS: Windows 10 Pro x64: Login problem: when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MIRKOSOFT, Aug 15, 2015.

1. MIRKOSOFT Win User

Upgrade to Windows 10 and new problems - can anybody help?

Hi!

After upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro x64 I found many problems with Windows 10.
    Here they're, OS: Windows 10 Pro x64:

Login problem: when I reboot, turn off or logoff, or only lock desktop Windows is not accessible approx. 2 hours - in that time just displaying "Wait for local session..." (correct English words I know not - I have Slovak language)
    After 2 hours shows me dialog to login. It happened since I replaced local account to MS account via hotmail... This is very very big problem, knows anyone about this something?

Asus Express Gate - I installed complete newest version and after power up it reports "Expresss Gate installation is incomplete, some parts are broken or missing" - I tried to repair it by reinstall or so, nothing helped. Different is that when I was on Windows 8.1 Pro x64 C: drive was 1st disk in disklist SATA1-6, now it's other and changed was configuration IDE to AHCI - can it make any problem?

In case of Windows 10 Mail app - never is synced, only manually and not correctly - app looks good but these problems gives it far away from "usable" app, can anybody explain me how to autosync?

PCIe onboard LAN: When I installed Windows 10 it dissapeared from device manager, even in live @ctive Disk, so I mean it's hardware problem, but I want to ask what it causes... BIOS changes were only IDE to AHCI, no other.

Thank you all for every help, reply or comments.

Miro

:)

MIRKOSOFT, Aug 15, 2015
  2. SJ2862 Win User

windows 10 - making new folders

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can rename, delete photos but cannot make a new folder. Has anybody else experienced this problem?

SJ2862, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Window 10 touch screen not working after upgrade

Previously my laptop Toshiba Satellite U920T is working under window 8 environment.

After online upgrade to windows 10, the touch screen is NOT working.

Trying to search Toshiba website, looking new driver, but the situation not help.

Windows 10 already update to new version.

Is there anybody can help me to solve the problem?

Regards

Tan

Chang OuTan, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 10 and new problems - can anybody help?

1. Upgrade to Windows 10 and new problems - can anybody help? - Similar Threads - Upgrade problems anybody

2. If anybody can read this. I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If anybody can read this. I need help: Hello So I’m accidentally make a deadly mistake. I deleted the System 32 files. Right now, I’m in a serious situation right now because I have extra-classes on Sunday and Wednesday, I need my computer alive in order to study. I tried to reset my PC but it always said “Undoing...
  3. another bsod if anybody can help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    another bsod if anybody can help: link to the dmp file.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=ZEAdU7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-bsod-if-anybody-can-help/0335c378-a3f9-4c95-b77e-e9c41c1e8378
  4. another bsod if anybody can help

another bsod if anybody can help: link to the dmp file.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=ZEAdU7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-bsod-if-anybody-can-help/0335c378-a3f9-4c95-b77e-e9c41c1e8378
  5. Hi, please can anybody help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, please can anybody help?: Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop spec= Gigabyte Sabre 17...
  6. Hi, please can anybody help?

Hi, please can anybody help?: Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop spec= Gigabyte Sabre 17...
  7. Can anybody help me with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anybody help me with this: this is the first time i have seen thisCan anybody help me with this pleaseAny help would be highly appriciatedThank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anybody-help-me-with-this/b8858702-4dbf-4abc-8eee-cf1536b52b7c
  8. Can anybody help me with this problem please?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can anybody help me with this problem please?: I am disabled and so I use Dragon Speech Recognition to dictate and work my way around a PC. On my old laptop, I would say, “open my Documents” and my documents folder would open. This showing the location: This PC > Documents. On my new laptop, if I say, “open my...
  9. Frequent BSOD can anybody help diagnose?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent BSOD can anybody help diagnose?: submitted by /u/kevinlar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gb3iak/frequent_bsod_can_anybody_help_diagnose/
  10. Windows 10 activation woes. Can anybody help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation woes. Can anybody help?: Okay, this is somewhat convoluted but I'll try to explain it as clearly as I can... My old (self-built) PC was running Windows 8.1 Pro which was itself an upgrade from Windows 8 Pro and purchased direct from Microsoft when the OS was first released. A while back I upgraded...