Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello guys, I'd like to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 for 2000 computers and the computers is not all the same. It's wasting time and take so much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marlis Septian, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously

Hello guys,

I'd like to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 for 2000 computers and the computers is not all the same. It's wasting time and take so much effort if I upgrade it one by one. So I want to upgrade it simultaneously. At least 100 computers a day would be great. I need solution to make my job fast, less effort, and also cheap.

Thanks guys.

:)

Marlis Septian, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously

1. Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously - Similar Threads - Upgrade multiple computers

2. Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously: Hello everyone! I have almost 900 PDFs that need to get moved from one folder to their own individual folders. I have about 200 folders with a set of PDFs in each to move. I found a way to rename them all with excel that was really helpful 2019- 386A- HAZCOM but right now I'm...
  3. Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously: Hello everyone! I have almost 900 PDFs that need to get moved from one folder to their own individual folders. I have about 200 folders with a set of PDFs in each to move. I found a way to rename them all with excel that was really helpful 2019- 386A- HAZCOM but right now I'm...
  4. Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 how to open multiple shortcuts simultaneously ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 how to open multiple shortcuts simultaneously ?: is it possible to open several shortcuts in File Explorer ?File Explorer allows selection of multiple shortcuts but only one is opened.I know Batch file can do but wish to avoid maintenance of scripting.There's 3rd party apps like following to do but not yet allowed in my...
  6. Windows 10 how to open multiple shortcuts simultaneously ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 how to open multiple shortcuts simultaneously ?: is it possible to open several shortcuts in File Explorer ?File Explorer allows selection of multiple shortcuts but only one is opened.I know Batch file can do but wish to avoid maintenance of scripting.There's 3rd party apps like following to do but not yet allowed in my...
  7. Multiple users on one PC simultaneously

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple users on one PC simultaneously: I have a powerful PC, my partner has slow chromebook. Is it possible to make two instances of windows and both use my PC at the same time. i.e me sitting at my desk playing on my pc directly and her playing on her chromebook through remote desktop or something similar. 5/10...
  8. Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?: Hello guys, back in the windows 7 days it was possible to see multiple notifications popup simultaneously. For example if you were to receive let's say 3 emails at the same time, 3 notification pop-ups would appear over the desktop, piled up, one above each other. Now...
  9. Can Windows 10 Home record from multiple microphones simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Windows 10 Home record from multiple microphones simultaneously?: TLDR: can Windows 10 record from multiple microphones simultaneously? Full post: I have searched on this forum and the Internet, but have not found a clear answer to this questions: can Windows 10 record from multiple microphones simultaneously? Apologies if this is not the...
  10. Windows simultaneously in multiple languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows simultaneously in multiple languages: See screenshot below. Windows is currently set to English US in all places, including welcome screen, administrative, etc., but this happened on upgrade to Windows Pro 10. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 for multiple computers