Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 that I purchased new from Dell a number of years ago. It came with Windows 8 Home. When Microsoft offered the free upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Juan Tumani, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213

I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 that I purchased new from Dell a number of years ago. It came with Windows 8 Home. When Microsoft offered the free upgrade to Windows 10 Home, I got it. There were no issues installing and activating it and it has worked fine for years. Yesterday I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the MS Store and clicked install. Now the Settings/Activation page says I have Windows 10 Enterprise Edition, but "Windows is not activated. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error Code 0xC004F213". From what I have read on Microsoft Help, etc., I shouldn't

:)

Juan Tumani, Jun 11, 2021

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 11, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213

1. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro activation failed code0xC004F213 - Similar Threads - Upgrade Pro activation

2. Windows 10 pro upgrade failed, Windows 10 no longer activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro upgrade failed, Windows 10 no longer activated: I decided to upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. Bought it through the Microsoft Store, pressed the upgrade button. Says it failed. Try a few more times, nope. Follow Troubleshooting for the windows store, nothing. Come home from work today to find that my PC had...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fail: I have just purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows Pro. The install initiated but failed at around 70%. Have checked the disk space, doesn't seem to be the problem. Help ASAP much appreciated. Thanks...
  4. Activation failed after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro

Activation failed after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro: Hello! I`ve just upgraded my Windows 10 Home to Pro edition via Microsoft Store, and after a restart Windows tells me that there is a problem with activation, error 0xC004F025. But I didn`t receive any new product key in my order confirmation email, and old key for Windows...
  5. Win 10 Pro activation failed after upgrade

Win 10 Pro activation failed after upgrade: Recently I reinstalled Windows using my OEM recovery tools on my Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop. Because I had spare Windows 7 Pro key I decided to use it to upgrade my Windows 10 installation to Pro version. The Windows settings accepted my key and done automatic update of my...
  6. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing: Hello, I have purchased and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home using Windows Store yesterday. But my Windows has become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing by 0xC004F211. What should I do?...
  7. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate: I have been running Windows 10 Home on my Dell XPS8700 PC for over a year, but I decided to upgrade to the Pro version. I used the link in the settings under Activation and it took me to the Microsoft Store. I paid the upgrade fee and it seemed to upgrade no problem. But when...
  8. Upgrade to windows 10 pro failed

Upgrade to windows 10 pro failed: i received an update today, and decided to also check the update history, which i i found there Upgrade to windows 10 pro failed problem.. sorry, but i do not remember the error code... i went and looked for a fix.. where i found one.. where i've been told to activate FixIt!...
  9. Upgrade To Windows 10 Pro Failing

Upgrade To Windows 10 Pro Failing: I reserved windows 10 and I was waiting for it to download. Wondered why it was not downloading and went to windows update then view update history. Windows 10 pro upgrade had failed multiple times. All other updates work on windows. 10122
  10. upgrade to windows 10 pro failed

upgrade to windows 10 pro failed: upgrade to windows 10 pro failed on my win 7 ultimate desktop this has happened 14 times over last 2 days anyone else having this problem [img] 9912