Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store...

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store and from the activate windows settings panel. Can anyone tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RP5KQ, Apr 16, 2020.

1. RP5KQ Win User

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store...

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store and from the activate windows settings panel. Can anyone tell me if this is a bug or a feature? I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro v1909.

:)

RP5KQ, Apr 16, 2020

2. Microsoft to Introduce Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs

Microsoft is seemingly going to introduce another version of their Windows 10 operating system. After introducing Windows 10 S earlier in the year, followed by the "Chinafinitive" Windows 10 China Government Edition, the company is seemingly responding to specific market demands of professionals and enterprises. The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs (which was first leaked by Microsoft itself through an erroneous upload to the Insider Program) will apparently come in two variants, a standard variant, and the N variant, which is built to comply with EU regulations.

The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs will introduce ReFS, the successor to the tried and true NTFS file system. The new ReFS is designed for fault-tolerance and is optimized for handling large data volume, including auto-correcting capabilities and backwards-compatibility with NTFS. Additionally, Microsoft is baking in SMB Direct protocol file sharing in Windows 10 Pro for Workstation which allows for high throughput, low latency and low CPU utilization when accessing network shares. It will also introduce support for systems with up to four CPUs (up from Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro dual CPU limit) and 6 TB of RAM.

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store... 616dcdd0eadc_thm.jpg

Source: ETeknix

Raevenlord, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Upgrading Window 10 Home to Pro for workstation

Hi everyone,

I purchased windows 10 Pro for workstation from Microsoft store and followed the instruction to complete the upgrade. I had a windows 10 home edition on my personal computer. Unfortunately, my computer did not start up as it should and it is stuck on the
    blue page. I have tried to start it in safe mode or to factory reset it, and none of these worked. I also tried to remove the upgrade package or file, no result.

I have a couple of question:

Is Pro for workstation wrong or right edition for a personal computer?

Can I cancel my order after purchasing is complete?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

NavaShahin, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store...

Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Very optimistic. But exact that way don't work. No upgrade to W10P for Workstations. Damn M$!!!!!

Jacek.01BER, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store...

1. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations appears to be missing from the Microsoft Store... - Similar Threads - Upgrade Pro Workstations

2. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  3. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  4. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Upgrade reactivation Microsoft 10 Pro for workstations

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Upgrade reactivation Microsoft 10 Pro for workstations: On March 8th of 2019 I purchased Microsoft 10 pro for workstations upgrade for 125$. I had to reinstall windows and the UEFI product key kicked in and downloaded windows 10 Pro. I look at my order history on account.microsoft.com, and it shows the order number and a broken...
  6. Microsoft Upgrade reactivation Microsoft 10 Pro for workstations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Upgrade reactivation Microsoft 10 Pro for workstations: On March 8th of 2019 I purchased Microsoft 10 pro for workstations upgrade for 125$. I had to reinstall windows and the UEFI product key kicked in and downloaded windows 10 Pro. I look at my order history on account.microsoft.com, and it shows the order number and a broken...
  7. Microsoft Upgrade reactivation Microsoft 10 Pro for workstations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation: How to upgrade from Windows pro to windows pro workstation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-from-windows-pro-to-windows-pro/b1274d2b-2b70-4054-b155-c90b2297b8b0
  9. how i can upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how i can upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: i need help how to do that. i tried: "Open the Store, search for Pro, then click the result Windows 10 Pro for Workstations." but right now i do not find anything . thanks for the help....
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....