Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,There is a notification on my task bar that says, "Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC" near my clock and the date. It has a blue circle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mission444, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC

Hello,There is a notification on my task bar that says, "Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC" near my clock and the date. It has a blue circle on what is probably an upgrade symbol. I do not want it to automatically upgrade without my permission. This happened to me once and I was unable to use the computer after it happened.Is this just a message, or do I need to do something to make sure that the upgrade does not happen until I am ready to deal with the changes.Thank you for your help

:)

Mission444, Nov 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Setup guides for Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness

Source: Setup guides for Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Nov 3, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 3, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC

1. Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC - Similar Threads - Upgrade ready

2. Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install" while trying to "inplace upgrade"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install" while trying to "inplace upgrade": Today my Windows store just stopped working and multiple things just started breaking.I made a post already about this and the person helping told me to do an "inplace upgrade" with the Windows 11 ISO file.I activated it and it's taking forever to work, I've tried it about 6...
  3. Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install" while trying to "inplace upgrade"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install" while trying to "inplace upgrade": Today my Windows store just stopped working and multiple things just started breaking.I made a post already about this and the person helping told me to do an "inplace upgrade" with the Windows 11 ISO file.I activated it and it's taking forever to work, I've tried it about 6...
  4. Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install: Windows 11 update keeps failing. I am trying the upgrade assistant. Goes through everything and when checking for updates, fails. Now it's at Making sure you're ready to install and it fails....
  5. Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install

Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install: Windows 11 update keeps failing. I am trying the upgrade assistant. Goes through everything and when checking for updates, fails. Now it's at Making sure you're ready to install and it fails....
  6. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...: Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager showing 0% CPU usage, has the program stalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-stuck-at-getting-a-few-things/27b61f76-ebce-4992-9e9f-ed3c930add94
  7. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...: Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager showing 0% CPU usage, has the program stalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-stuck-at-getting-a-few-things/27b61f76-ebce-4992-9e9f-ed3c930add94
  8. Windows 10 upgrade stuck at "Getting a few things ready" one hour plus and task manager...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Unable to upgrade to Windows 11 despite of having a Windows 11 ready pc. The installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade to Windows 11 despite of having a Windows 11 ready pc. The installation...: I have updated the motherboard to the latest Bios and tried to upgrade using an usb drive but then I get pop pop message indicating that the pc is not ready for Windows 11.These are the spec of my pc:MOBO: ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme STR4PROCESSOR: AMD YD297XAZAFWOF Ryzen...
  10. Unable to upgrade to Windows 11 despite of having a Windows 11 ready pc. The installation...

Unable to upgrade to Windows 11 despite of having a Windows 11 ready pc. The installation...: I have updated the motherboard to the latest Bios and tried to upgrade using an usb drive but then I get pop pop message indicating that the pc is not ready for Windows 11.These are the spec of my pc:MOBO: ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme STR4PROCESSOR: AMD YD297XAZAFWOF Ryzen...