Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Currently I'm using Windows 10 pro activated with Volume MAK key. Can i use the same product key on the same pc when I'm upgrading to Windows 11 or i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by anashazali, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key

Currently I'm using Windows 10 pro activated with Volume MAK key. Can i use the same product key on the same pc when I'm upgrading to Windows 11 or i do not need to insert any product key for Windows 11 since it is a free upgrade from Windows 10?

:)

anashazali, Aug 16, 2021

2. Windows 7 Pro MAK Key and Upgrade

I am the admin for a small non-profit. We do not have a Volume License key per se, but we do have a MAK license key. Some of our laptops have been popping up with the "reserve your Windows 10" box.

How would this work, considering we use a MAK key? I'm assuming the upgrade would work, but does this invalidate our key in any way? I only want to upgrade one laptop at this point, so I'm wondering if I should just use the OEM key that came with the laptop.

DeaconFrost, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 upgrade with Windows 7 MAK Key

Your product key won't convert to a Windows 10 product key through reactivation.

If an organization exceeds its MAK activation limit, then its IT

professional can contact the Activation Call Center to request

additional activations.

Get a MAK or KMS key by telephone through the

Worldwide Activation Call Centers.

Try the appropriate phone number listed here: Microsoft Activation Centers Worldwide Telephone Numbers:

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-centers.aspx

Microsoft recently announced the Get Windows 10 app would be available to volume license clients. So you should be able to download and upgrade to Windows 10 through Windows Update during this month.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key

MAK VOLUME key?

I had a retail license for windows 10 pro. I went to the microsoft store and then installed windows 10 pro for workstations since it was free. Afterwards I typed slmgr /xpr and slmgr /dli. It showed me that
    my machine is permanently activated but it had a MAK VOLUME license. Is this legal? Is this supposed to happen or should I have a retail version of windows 10 for workstations?

Srivatsa Dhagam, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key

1. Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key - Similar Threads - Upgrade using Volume

2. Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing: Hello all,I have a laptopt that came with Windows 10 pre-installed by the vendor and the type of licensing seems to be "Volume MAK" and linked to my account. Due to some issues I would like to format the computer hard drive and do a clean reinstall of Windows, but I'm not...
  3. Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing: Hello all,I have a laptopt that came with Windows 10 pre-installed by the vendor and the type of licensing seems to be "Volume MAK" and linked to my account. Due to some issues I would like to format the computer hard drive and do a clean reinstall of Windows, but I'm not...
  4. Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows volume upgrade license key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows volume upgrade license key: Dear Team,Windows volume upgrade license key generation Thanks & Regards,Syed FerozCell +97334565219 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-volume-upgrade-license-key/dd2683e0-fbe5-463f-82bb-9b9074a27687
  6. Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license

Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license: So I’m building a pc and wanted to use windows 10. I have this asus laptop with a volume MAK windows 10 license and I wanted to transfer it to my new PC. Does anyone know if it’s actually possible to transfer that license?...
  7. Windows 10 Volume MAK Licensing 0/500 Seats?

Windows 10 Volume MAK Licensing 0/500 Seats?: I am looking at my Volume Licensing page at https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/home.aspx# and it shows under my licensing agreement that we have multiple windows 10 MAKs with 0/500 keys, how do i find out if these are valid keys? [ATTACH]...
  8. MAK license?

MAK license?: I just bought a new mini PC that came with Windows 10 Pro. I found out that it has a MAK license, not OEM or retail. This isn't right, is it? Shouldn't a new computer that I buy that comes with Windows 10 Pro preinstalled have either an OEM or Retail license, not MAK?...
  9. MAK VOLUME key?

MAK VOLUME key?: I had a retail license for windows 10 pro. I went to the microsoft store and then installed windows 10 pro for workstations since it was free. Afterwards I typed slmgr /xpr and slmgr /dli. It showed me that my machine is permanently activated but it had a MAK VOLUME license....
  10. What are KMS and MAK Volume Licensing Keys of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    What are KMS and MAK Volume Licensing Keys of Windows: [ATTACH] Microsoft wants to make sure that every Windows 10 that is used is activated i.e. marked as genuine. When a copy of Windows is activated it goes through a check. The way a copy of Windows is activated differently from each [...] This post What are KMS and MAK Volume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mak windows 11