Windows 10: upgrade to windows 7

Discus and support upgrade to windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; YES! upgrade! windows 10 for gaming is bad,really really bad,need to go back to windows 7...any idead how i can get there? i am on a laptop and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kostantinos999, Sep 20, 2018.

1. upgrade to windows 7

YES!

upgrade!

windows 10 for gaming is bad,really really bad,need to go back to windows 7...any idead how i can get there?

i am on a laptop and i havent got cd port and i dont want to burn any file...any simple method...i have windows 10 for a year now and i havent got the option to go back to windows 8,1 or 7 (30 days time) .

HELPPP

:)

kostantinos999, Sep 20, 2018

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 20, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 20, 2018
  4. malware Win User

upgrade to windows 7

ASUS Details its Windows 7 Upgrade Program

ASUSTeK today also announced that it will be starting an upgrade program that will allow users who have purchased a qualifying ASUS desktop PC, notebook, EeeTop PC or Eee PC to upgrade their existing Windows Vista OS to the better and yet to be finalized Windows 7 operating system. From June 26, 2009 through January 31, 2010 owners of the below listed ASUS products may visit this webpage here, complete the registration process and wait for their upgrade kit after the general availability date of Windows 7 which is October 22nd. The ASUS Windows 7 Upgrade offer will be free in the USA, while users from other parts of the world will have to pay a nominal shipping and handling fee. Below is the full list of ASUS products that are eligible for the Windows 7 upgrade program.

upgrade to windows 7 asus_win71.png

Source: ASUS

malware, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

upgrade to windows 7

1. upgrade to windows 7 - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. upgrade from a 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    upgrade from a 1080: Hi, Been quite a while since I've upgraded anything to do with my pc, currently using a 1080 which isn't terrible but could probably do with a bump, and then I'd be able to put this in the media pc to give it a nudge from its current 1060 which has struggled with some games...
  3. windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons: I have seen others who have noted this issue but no solutions were given.After my Windows 11 PC was updated with the major 2H2023 release, all the printer icons in Devices and Printers were replaced with Generic versions. I would like to get the old ones back since they...
  4. windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons: I have seen others who have noted this issue but no solutions were given.After my Windows 11 PC was updated with the major 2H2023 release, all the printer icons in Devices and Printers were replaced with Generic versions. I would like to get the old ones back since they...
  5. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  6. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  7. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. 0xC1900101-0x40021 can not upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xC1900101-0x40021 can not upgrade to windows 11: Here is Logs.zip generate via SetupDiagLogs.zip Crash 0x00000004 detected Frame 0, module: nt Frame 1, module: WinSetupMon.sys Frame 2, module: WinSetupMon.sys Frame 3, module: FLTMGR.sysbut there is no setupmem.dmp at all.Thanks....
  9. 0xC1900101-0x40021 can not upgrade to windows 11

0xC1900101-0x40021 can not upgrade to windows 11: Here is Logs.zip generate via SetupDiagLogs.zip Crash 0x00000004 detected Frame 0, module: nt Frame 1, module: WinSetupMon.sys Frame 2, module: WinSetupMon.sys Frame 3, module: FLTMGR.sysbut there is no setupmem.dmp at all.Thanks....
  10. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...