Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 7

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know how to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WW PL, Jan 15, 2022 at 5:27 AM.

1. WW PL Win User

Upgrade to Windows 7

Anyone know how to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7?

:)

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 15, 2022 at 5:28 AM
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

4. swarfega Win User

Upgrade to Windows 7

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 7

1. Upgrade to Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. Upgrading to Windows 11 breaks audio volume control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 breaks audio volume control: After upgrading to Windows 11, the multimedia keys on my keyboard no longer affect the correct sound device. Instead they seem to control some other device volume because I still see a volume slider appear on screen when I press the keys, but it's not for the current sound...
  3. Upgrading to Windows 11 breaks audio volume control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading to Windows 11 breaks audio volume control: After upgrading to Windows 11, the multimedia keys on my keyboard no longer affect the correct sound device. Instead they seem to control some other device volume because I still see a volume slider appear on screen when I press the keys, but it's not for the current sound...
  4. Upgrade from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro fails: Hi,I have a Dell Precision T3600 workstation running Win7 Pro. I bought a copy of Win10 Professional from the Microsoft store. But the update fails with error code: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017I have removed unnecessary software. I have checked that all my drivers are up to date in...
  5. Upgrade from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro fails

Upgrade from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro fails: Hi,I have a Dell Precision T3600 workstation running Win7 Pro. I bought a copy of Win10 Professional from the Microsoft store. But the update fails with error code: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017I have removed unnecessary software. I have checked that all my drivers are up to date in...
  6. Upgrade from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade Notification Showed Up Only Once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Notification Showed Up Only Once: I got this Windows 11 Upgrade notification when I start my laptop. Then I accepted it and it said that Windows 11 will download in background once the I go to the desktop. After I go to the desktop nothing happened. Only a cumulative update for Windows 10 version 21H2 got...
  8. Windows 11 Upgrade Notification Showed Up Only Once

Windows 11 Upgrade Notification Showed Up Only Once: I got this Windows 11 Upgrade notification when I start my laptop. Then I accepted it and it said that Windows 11 will download in background once the I go to the desktop. After I go to the desktop nothing happened. Only a cumulative update for Windows 10 version 21H2 got...
  9. Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro

Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro: I had windows 10 pro and I downloaded windows 11. Now my computer is not working and it does not allow me to use my old password to log in to the system and does not accept the bit locker code to allow me to change anything...
  10. Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro: I had windows 10 pro and I downloaded windows 11. Now my computer is not working and it does not allow me to use my old password to log in to the system and does not accept the bit locker code to allow me to change anything...