Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 7

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know how to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WW PL, Jan 15, 2022.

1. WW PL Win User

Upgrade to Windows 7

Anyone know how to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7?

:)

WW PL, Jan 15, 2022

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 15, 2022
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jan 15, 2022
  4. swarfega Win User

Upgrade to Windows 7

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 7

1. Upgrade to Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.: Hi all,First: dual boot Linux Mint and Windows 11 Pro, mainly Linux since Windows seemed to DEMAND I log into Microsoft after 11/2023 update.Hardware:Coolmaster MasterBox MB600L V2 chassisASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II motherboard WiFi 6e supportedRyzen 5 5600X with...
  3. Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.: Hi all,First: dual boot Linux Mint and Windows 11 Pro, mainly Linux since Windows seemed to DEMAND I log into Microsoft after 11/2023 update.Hardware:Coolmaster MasterBox MB600L V2 chassisASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II motherboard WiFi 6e supportedRyzen 5 5600X with...
  4. upgraded my pc now windows inst valid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded my pc now windows inst valid: had to upgrade my PC installed new cpu/psu/mobo/ramand now im getting "activate windows" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-my-pc-now-windows-inst-valid/d005ee6b-6505-4724-a23f-984383cafba9
  5. upgraded my pc now windows inst valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgraded my pc now windows inst valid: had to upgrade my PC installed new cpu/psu/mobo/ramand now im getting "activate windows" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-my-pc-now-windows-inst-valid/d005ee6b-6505-4724-a23f-984383cafba9
  6. upgraded my pc now windows inst valid

7. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  8. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  9. Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...: I have a laptop with windows 10 version 22H2 I attempted to upgrade to windows 11 and the upgrade did not finish due to lack of memory. There was several GB left before the attempted upgrade and now only 50 MB left I freed up 20 GB but then another attempt was made now back...
  10. Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...: I have a laptop with windows 10 version 22H2 I attempted to upgrade to windows 11 and the upgrade did not finish due to lack of memory. There was several GB left before the attempted upgrade and now only 50 MB left I freed up 20 GB but then another attempt was made now back...