Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows Pro from Home Single Language - Activation Problem

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows Pro from Home Single Language - Activation Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I purchased a computer that was Single Language. So I purchased Windows10 Pro from the Microsoft Store. I was successful in it downloading and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GJG123, May 22, 2021.

1. GJG123 Win User

Upgrade to Windows Pro from Home Single Language - Activation Problem

Hi,I purchased a computer that was Single Language. So I purchased Windows10 Pro from the Microsoft Store. I was successful in it downloading and was able to change the language. However, I am getting a message that Windows is not activated because I do not have a valid license. I ran the troubleshooter but it&

:)

GJG123, May 22, 2021
  2. Visclaus Win User

Upgrade of windows 10 single language

Hello!

I have a question. At this moment my laptop has Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition installed. That's the problem for me, because i can't change system language to English. It's important for me, because when the file system appears in my native language
    some problems occurs, such as encoding troubles while working with file system etc. So the only thing i want to do is just to upgrade my Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition to Windows 10 Home. I don't need an upgrade up to Windows 10 Pro, just Windows
    10 Home with ability to change system language as i want. Is it possible? I haven't found any solution, all i get is suggestions to upgrade to Pro version.

Thank you in advance for your response!

Visclaus, May 22, 2021
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Pro Single language and Win 8 Pro Single language.

Hello Vishnu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this.

• Kindly let us know were you able to see any error code/ error message while upgrading to Windows 10.

I would like to inform that, Windows 8.1 single language will be upgraded to Windows 10 single language.

I suggest you to perform an Media creation toll and install Windows 10 on your computer and check.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

For further quires on Windows 10 I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article:

Windows 10 FAQ

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 22, 2021
  4. Upgrade to Windows Pro from Home Single Language - Activation Problem

Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Pro Single language and Win 8 Pro Single language.

I have windows 8.1 pro single language. Will I get windows 10 pro? While upgrading using ISO, the product was asked. But the product key of my current OS, which is legitimate, is not being
    accepted. I would also like to know about the upgrade from Windows 8 Pro Single Language and
    Win 8.1 Single language and to Win 10 pro. Please help.

VishnuNandakumar, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows Pro from Home Single Language - Activation Problem

1. Upgrade to Windows Pro from Home Single Language - Activation Problem - Similar Threads - Upgrade Pro Home

2. Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home: I own Windows 10 Home and have purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. However, I have not received any activation key and when trying to upgrade in Microsoft Store, I'm asked to buy it again. Can someone please explain how this can be happening in 2022? I'm really...
  3. Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home: I own Windows 10 Home and have purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. However, I have not received any activation key and when trying to upgrade in Microsoft Store, I'm asked to buy it again. Can someone please explain how this can be happening in 2022? I'm really...
  4. Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window 10 home single language edition activation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 home single language edition activation problem: My laptop window 10 home single language edition is not activating it is showing error 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-single-language-edition-activation/f2269eb2-8fd3-4853-93d4-68be41c92bea
  6. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home single language to Windows 10 pro

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home single language to Windows 10 pro: Hi I had a Dell Inspiron, which comes with Windows 10 Home single language OEM, now I am looking to upgrade it to window 10 Pro. I had few questions here: If I upgraded through Microsoft store, the license will be of OEM it-self else it will be the retail type. So that...
  7. Windows Home Single Language to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home Single Language to Pro: Hi For work, I needed my pc to be in english, but I'm from Brazil, so the pc came with a single language version in portuguese. So, I wanted to know if I upgrade from windows home single language to Pro if I'll be able to install a language pack and have two languages on my...
  8. Unable to upgrade windows 10 home single language to PRO

Unable to upgrade windows 10 home single language to PRO: I bought an upgrade to pro from windows store, a long time ago, windows 10 comes pre installed on my laptop, an Acer F15, Im from Argentina, my language is Spanish Latin American At that time I have no problem But now, on clean windows 10 install things changed If I use a...
  9. Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro

Windows 10 Home Single Language Upgrade to Pro: Hello everyone. I have this version of Windows 10 Home Single Language linked to my microsoft account as it came with the laptop i bought a couple of years ago. I recently wanted to upgrade to Pro and got myself a key online and, as have seen many people say, the...
  10. downgrade from windows pro to home single language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downgrade from windows pro to home single language: by mistakenly i upgraded to windows pro from windows single language which was installed in my laptop i have the product key in my laptoporiginal one i have read previous answers they were not clear to me. also are regedit entries different for windows 10 single home please...