Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to upgrade from Personal to Pro. I purchased Personal from the U.S. store using my U.S. address. The problem seems to be that I am in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nichole_in_Italy, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store

I would like to upgrade from Personal to Pro. I purchased Personal from the U.S. store using my U.S. address. The problem seems to be that I am in Italy so when I click under Settingss and Activation and then on "Go to Windows Store", it takes me to the Italian store where I can only input my Italian address but I get an error message that the address is incorrect and I can't move on with making the payment. I checked my online Windows account but it only gives me the option to upgrade to Family.Any ideas as to how to upgrade to Pro using the U.S. Windows store?

:)

Nichole_in_Italy, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Ravenas Win User

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

All of this doesn't matter what so ever. The fact is Windows 8 tablets are priced way too high. People are going to by the iPad long before they ever buy these simply because of price point. Microsoft had a great idea to have the same UI across all of their devices, but they are dead in the water due to price.

Ravenas, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Octavean Win User

Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

The Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based Windows 7 tablet and Samsung Series 7 Windows 7 (Core i5) tablet series pricing were slightly more expensive then the Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets. So a price break is already there.

People suggesting The Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets should be cheaper seem to think or suggest that products like this never existed before or are unprecedented when they are in fact only the latest generation.

Or perhaps you are confusing them with cheaper less powerful ARM based tablets,…

This statement isn’t completely accurate or possibly outright wrong. You are likely confusing the Windows RT based Microsoft Surface tablet with the as of yet unreleased Surface Pro Windows 8 Pro tablet.

The average Windows 8 Pro 64bit install footprint is likely greater then 16GB. The Windows 8 Pro 32bit install footprint may fit into a 16GB envelope but I don’t think OEMs will choose to go that route. However, if the Microsoft Surface Pro is anything like the Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based tablet PC then the installed mSATA SSD is user upgradeable. I can upgrade the default OEM 64GB mSATA SSD on my Asus model to ~240GB / ~256GB or greater. I can also upgrade the Bluetooth / WiFi module to support IEEE 802.11ac,….

Octavean, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store

1. Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Upgrade Pro Microsoft

2. Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store: I would like to upgrade from Personal to Pro. I purchased Personal from the U.S. store using my U.S. address. The problem seems to be that I am in Italy so when I click under Settingss and Activation and then on "Go to Windows Store", it takes me to the Italian store where I...
  3. Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows Pro in U.S. Microsoft store: I would like to upgrade from Personal to Pro. I purchased Personal from the U.S. store using my U.S. address. The problem seems to be that I am in Italy so when I click under Settingss and Activation and then on "Go to Windows Store", it takes me to the Italian store where I...
  4. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade: windows 10 home to pro microsoft store upgrade not working after motherboard change. Pls help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-microsoft-store-upgrade/9d98ea36-12e0-4f57-90b6-76a8f8cd8bf4
  5. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade: windows 10 home to pro microsoft store upgrade not working after motherboard change. Pls help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-microsoft-store-upgrade/9d98ea36-12e0-4f57-90b6-76a8f8cd8bf4
  6. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

7. Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: Hi,I am planning on resetting my computer to factory settings. I think this may be called a factory restore.My computer came with Windows 10 Home. I later paid through the Microsoft Store to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. If I do a factory restore, how do I retain the...
  8. MIcrosoft Store - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

MIcrosoft Store - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I know this has been asked before on here and have Googled, but I have yet to really see a solution..... I purchased a Dell a few months ago, and just today attempted to upgrade via the Microsoft Store from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Made the purchase at least MS...
  9. u s b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  10. u s b

u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...