Windows 10: upgrade to windows professional

Discus and support upgrade to windows professional in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If someone purchased an upgrade from windows home to windows professional and their computer crashes, can they get it back? If they can, how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JonathanShapiro_994, May 27, 2020.

1. upgrade to windows professional

If someone purchased an upgrade from windows home to windows professional and their computer crashes, can they get it back? If they can, how?

:)

JonathanShapiro_994, May 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade from 7 professional

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• How did you upgraded to Windows 10 using Windows 10 ISO or through Windows update?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How many user account do you have before you upgraded to Windows 10?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to disconnect the internet connection and check if you are able to log-in.

If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I would recommend you try resetting Microsoft account password and check if it helps. Follow the below link to reset Microsoft password.

Reset your password

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2020
  4. cverbiest Win User

upgrade to windows professional

Will the free Windows 10 upgrade install a professional edition

I currently have Windows 7 professional.

Will the free Windows 10 upgrade install a professional edition or will it be downgraded to a free Home edition ?

Is there a list of deprecated or removed features ?

cverbiest, May 27, 2020
Thema:

upgrade to windows professional

1. upgrade to windows professional - Similar Threads - upgrade professional

2. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  3. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  4. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.: Hi,If i want to buy a product key from bitcodes.co that allows me to go from windows home to windows pro, will the warranty be voided?https://bitcodes.co/product/windows-11-pro-retail-key/...
  6. Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.

Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.: Hi,If i want to buy a product key from bitcodes.co that allows me to go from windows home to windows pro, will the warranty be voided?https://bitcodes.co/product/windows-11-pro-retail-key/...
  7. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Single Language to Professional via the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Single Language to Professional via the Microsoft Store: Hello,I have ASUS laptop that came with Windows 10 Home Single Language preinstalled and I have updated to windows 11 via the settings app.It has been activated and linked to my microsoft account but I believe it is an OEM license because when I type on the command line slmgr...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Single Language to Professional via the Microsoft Store

Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Single Language to Professional via the Microsoft Store: Hello,I have ASUS laptop that came with Windows 10 Home Single Language preinstalled and I have updated to windows 11 via the settings app.It has been activated and linked to my microsoft account but I believe it is an OEM license because when I type on the command line slmgr...
  9. I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...: I bought the upgrade from home to professional for windows. I followed the instructions. It will not let me activate it. I was not emailed a new key, it automatically populated onto the PC. I really need to talk to someone but can't get any help....
  10. I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...

I bought the upgrade from home to professional and it will not activate. I need someone to...: I bought the upgrade from home to professional for windows. I followed the instructions. It will not let me activate it. I was not emailed a new key, it automatically populated onto the PC. I really need to talk to someone but can't get any help....