Windows 10: Upgrade version

Discus and support Upgrade version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where can I find the ms flt sim in-app to upgrade from std ed to deluxe and how does it work ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarcelGuilbert, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Upgrade version

Where can I find the ms flt sim in-app to upgrade from std ed to deluxe and how does it work ?

:)

MarcelGuilbert, Jul 28, 2021
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Jul 28, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jul 28, 2021
  4. groze Win User

Upgrade version

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Upgrade version

1. Upgrade version - Similar Threads - Upgrade version

2. How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?: How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?We have to move over a Windows 11 OEM home version to another motherboard PC, the first MoBo has defects and has to be exchanged.We understood that a NON OEM version can be transferred to another motherboard...
  3. How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?: How to upgrade Windows 11 OEM home to a NON-OEM home or pro version?We have to move over a Windows 11 OEM home version to another motherboard PC, the first MoBo has defects and has to be exchanged.We understood that a NON OEM version can be transferred to another motherboard...
  4. How can I manually upgrade Windows 11 Pro Version 22h2 to Version 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I manually upgrade Windows 11 Pro Version 22h2 to Version 23H2?: I have successfully installed all cumulative updates for Windows 11 Version 22H2 but I never received 23H2 version update in Nov 2023. Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎5/‎2022 OS build 22621.3155 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. How can I manually upgrade Windows 11 Pro Version 22h2 to Version 23H2?

How can I manually upgrade Windows 11 Pro Version 22h2 to Version 23H2?: I have successfully installed all cumulative updates for Windows 11 Version 22H2 but I never received 23H2 version update in Nov 2023. Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎5/‎2022 OS build 22621.3155 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...: We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same volume license free upgrade that we have for Windows 10 LTSC....
  7. We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...

We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...: We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same volume license free upgrade that we have for Windows 10 LTSC....
  8. We want to upgrade our Windows 10 LTSC to 11 LTSC or any other Win11 version with same...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Upgrade an education version to Windows Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade an education version to Windows Pro: I have installed Windows10, but. during the process I downloaded an education version by a mistake. Now I cannot activate Windows since I am not part of an education institution. Is it possible for me to buy a Windows Pro and upgrade my Windows installation,?...
  10. Upgrade an education version to Windows Pro

Upgrade an education version to Windows Pro: I have installed Windows10, but. during the process I downloaded an education version by a mistake. Now I cannot activate Windows since I am not part of an education institution. Is it possible for me to buy a Windows Pro and upgrade my Windows installation,?...