Windows 10: Upgrade version

Discus and support Upgrade version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where can I find the ms flt sim in-app to upgrade from std ed to deluxe and how does it work ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarcelGuilbert, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Upgrade version

Where can I find the ms flt sim in-app to upgrade from std ed to deluxe and how does it work ?

:)

MarcelGuilbert, Jul 28, 2021
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Jul 28, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jul 28, 2021
  4. groze Win User

Upgrade version

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Upgrade version

1. Upgrade version - Similar Threads - Upgrade version

2. How do I upgrade from "windows 10 HOME" to an evaluation version of "windows 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I upgrade from "windows 10 HOME" to an evaluation version of "windows 10 PRO: I want to try before I buy. Do I need to create an installation USB or can Iupgrade from "windows 10 HOME" to an evaluation version of "windows 10 PROand downgrade back if I decide not to buy?...
  3. How to upgrade Windows 10 version 21H1 to 21H2 right now (KB5003791)

in Windows 10 News
    How to upgrade Windows 10 version 21H1 to 21H2 right now (KB5003791): Microsoft plans to release Windows 10 version 21H2 this year. Windows 10 devices that run versions 2004, 20H2 or 21H1 can be upgraded to the new version of Windows 10 almost effortlessly, as the update will install just like any normal update for the operating system....
  4. Feature upgrade to Windows 10, version 2004 stops at 81%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature upgrade to Windows 10, version 2004 stops at 81%: Dear All,My computer is HP Elite X2 1012 G1. I have tried everything I could find on the internet to update my Windows and nothing worked. I'm currently on the 2004 versionThat I have to do?...
  5. error while upgrading windows version to 20h2

error while upgrading windows version to 20h2: The windows upgrade fails and gives error while trying to upgrade . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-upgrading-windows-version-to-20h2/df37ddc7-eb77-4351-a953-5d269fb13252
  6. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home version; Microsoft Store Purchase "Digital Key"

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home version; Microsoft Store Purchase "Digital Key": I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store. The installation did not complete and on-line help said I needed to apply all available updates to existing Windows 10 Home edition prior to upgrade. Applied updates requiring reboot. Once re-booted, there was no way...
  7. Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2

Upgrading to most recent version of windows 10 20H2: Hello,I get reminders to upgrade to Windows 10 newest version 20H2. I go through the process and it says 'This PC can't run Windows 10. We couldn't update the system reserved partition.' I clicked on more information. Maybe it has to do with me system requirements? I have a...
  8. Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1

Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1: I was able to reimage my pc, but after I ran the updates it would continue to fail. I have started and stop the windows update, deleted the windows/software distribution folder then rebooted without any luck. I tried to update using this tool from Microsoft but will reboot...
  9. Upgrading Windows 10 OS Versions

Upgrading Windows 10 OS Versions: I have a stand-a-lone laptop that requires the OS to be at 1909 or higher currently at v1709. I know recently that some of our workstations just went through updating this versions through Windows Update. However, I am not able to connect this laptop in anyway. Is there a...
  10. Cannot upgrade to version 21H1

Cannot upgrade to version 21H1: I tried to update but after it said install 100% it rebooted and gave error 0x800f081f I have restarted this process about 4 times. Can anybody help me please?...