Windows 10: Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key

Discus and support Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro we are getting this error 0xc004f050. The original license is a digital license and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JaneelGiga, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key

When trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro we are getting this error 0xc004f050. The original license is a digital license and the upgrade we are trying to perform is a purchased license key.

:)

JaneelGiga, Nov 14, 2018
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Nov 14, 2018
  3. windows 10 key

I read through most of that thread and it seems you have to jump through windows insider hoops. Is there a Retail Windows 10 x64 PRO ISO I can download directly from microsoft that my windows 8 key will work with?

Easy Rhino, Nov 14, 2018
  4. krimetal Win User

Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key

1. Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key - Similar Threads - Upgrade Window Home

2. Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 home digital license but I have installed windows 10 pro which is not activated, the troubleshoot tells me to install a windows 10 home copy to activate windows from the digital license I have for windows 10 home but I already re-installed windows 10 using...
  3. Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 home digital license but I have installed windows 10 pro which is not activated, the troubleshoot tells me to install a windows 10 home copy to activate windows from the digital license I have for windows 10 home but I already re-installed windows 10 using...
  4. Windows 10 Digital License and Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital License and Product key: Hi,I'm using windows 10, activated by digital license linked to my Microsoft account on this device and I'm purchasing a new laptop with windows 10 pre-installed. So can I use my Microsoft account which is used in this device that is activated with digital license on my new...
  5. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with product key: Hi! This is my first post and I am still a somewhat beginner with Windows. I am a student attempting to upgrade my laptop (which came with Windows 10 Home) to Windows 10 Pro (I was following information on how to use Xamarin and it recommended enabling Hyper-v for the...
  6. Upgrade Windows 10 Home Digital License to Windows 10 Pro with a Product Key?

Upgrade Windows 10 Home Digital License to Windows 10 Pro with a Product Key?: Is what I am asking possible? I first bought an upgrade from the Microsoft Store and it hasn't worked. The install installed Windows 10 Enterprise. Using system restore I went back to Windows 10 Home. Now when I try install at Microsoft Store I get the error 0xc004f050. I...
  7. Windows 10 Digital license to product key

Windows 10 Digital license to product key: I bought a prebuild gaming computer with windows 10 home installed. Once setting on the computer, I linked my microsoft account to the product key. Here we are a year later, I upgraded the CPU and GPU, same digital license. Now, I just installed a new motherboard, and windows...
  8. Win10 home digital license to win 10 pro with product key

Win10 home digital license to win 10 pro with product key: Bought a refurbished tablet with a "windows 10 pro for refurb pcs" sticker on it which has the product key. Tablet shipped with fresh win 10 home install, first thing that pops up on startup is the language screen, ie it's the first screen of a fresh install. It appears to...
  9. Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key)

Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key): I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Home, which came installed on my HP Omen 15 But, return this error: The last product key (ID: xxxx) you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows (0x803FA067) Does this mean that the key that I previously bought and used on another...
  10. Windows 10 Home Digital License upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Digital License upgrade.: So im trying to upgrade my windows 10 home edition, wich i got via the free upgrade period a couple years back. I upgraded from Windows 7. However, im aware that i now have a digital license, so everytime im trying to change my Product key to my newly bought Windows 10 pro...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade windows 10 pro from windows 10 home digital license

2. windows 10 home to window 10 pro digital liance key

3. digital license to upgrade windows 10 home to window 10 pro

4. cannot upgrade to windows10 from home edition digital key,
  5. windows 10 home digital license key upgrade to pro,
  6. windows10home to pro upgrade digital licence error,
  7. upgrade to windows 10 pro from home digital licence,
  8. upgrade digital license with product key,
  9. upgrade windows 10 home digital license upgrade,
  10. upgrade digital license for windows home,
  11. windows upgrade and licens,