Windows 10: Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen

Discus and support Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating to version 1903 I get only blue screen The freezing system is unusable I have to restart the whole system from the button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UsAdrian, May 22, 2019.

1. UsAdrian Win User

Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen

After updating to version 1903 I get only blue screen The freezing system is unusable I have to restart the whole system from the button

:)

UsAdrian, May 22, 2019

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 22, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 22, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen - Similar Threads - Upgrade 1903 problem

2. Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation: After installing Windows 10 1903 I started getting Blue Screen after Hibernation. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. Event Viewer error: Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001. That didn't happen before installing an update. My...
  3. blue screen problem ...

blue screen problem ...: Hello Everyone , i have blue screen problems guys , just re_installed windows 10 again , lates drivers are updated but problem still alive ... On Wed 6.02.2019 20:05:15 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\020619-9531-01.dmp...
  4. Windows 10 blue screening and freezing

Windows 10 blue screening and freezing: I dont know too much about computers so this might be a bit of a hassel. I have windows 10 pro version 1803 and ever since the october update im not able to update from 1803 to 1809. My pc either freezes during the update or just randomly throughout the day. I’ve tried...
  5. Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup

Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup: I just recently have been having this issue where my laptop will turn on as normal, but as I log in & try to open programs/windows it will freeze. Then the blue screen saying a problem has been encountered appears. It restarts & I log in again, sometimes it works fine after...
  6. Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10

Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10: I've done everything I could think of to resolve these issues and nothing is working. PC Specs i7-6700K H100i v2 AIO Liquid Cooler MSI H110M Gaming Corsair CX 650 80+ Bronze 16GB G.Skill 2133MHz Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti OC Firecuda Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive x2 Kingston...
  7. Windows 10 blue screen problem

Windows 10 blue screen problem: I restarted my computer and the screen turned blue, Computer did not restart and screen remains blue so I can't 'get back in'. No info' on screen whatsoever, just remains completely blue....
  8. Blue Screen Problem

Blue Screen Problem: Hello Microsoft Community. I am using windows 10. As you can see in this picture. my computer is not working properly. it shut down again and again. Please tell me is it software problem or hardware problem. I need a solution of this issue. [IMG]...
  9. Blue Screen Problem

Blue Screen Problem: Built this PC two months ago, had blue screen errors such as memory management and system service exception. It happens every time I use my computer. It is so annoying! Please help me fix it. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmSvsBBNO4xYiFQbEgzHQCzpJxF_...
  10. Windows 10 Freezing - no blue screen - no error code

Windows 10 Freezing - no blue screen - no error code: For the past couple of months, my machine has been experiencing persistent freezes. What happens is that while in the middle of doing something (gaming etc.) the mouse will stop moving, the screen locks, and then a few seconds later the monitor goes into sleep mode. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 blue screen

2. blue screens 1903

3. win 10 version 1903 shut down problem

4. windows 10 1903 freezing,
  5. computer freezing windows 10 1903,
  6. windows 1903 build causijng blue,
  7. windows 10 1903 freezes on screen,
  8. kingston ssd problem with windows 10 update 1903,
  9. how to stop windows 10 update from freezing,
  10. windows 10 1903 bsod,
  11. windows 10 pro 1903 freeze