Windows 10: Upgrade Windows 10 Evaluation para Enterprise

Discus and support Upgrade Windows 10 Evaluation para Enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Olá time! Minha empresa trabalha com 150 computadores, todos esses computadores estão trabalhando com o Windows 10 Evolution, onde alguns computadores... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yolanda Vilela, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Upgrade Windows 10 Evaluation para Enterprise

Olá time!
    Minha empresa trabalha com 150 computadores, todos esses computadores estão trabalhando com o Windows 10 Evolution, onde alguns computadores estão trabalhando em inglês e outros em português

Posso atualizar todos os computadores em inglês do Windows 10 Evolution para Enterprise e manter as pastas e o software, mas em todos os computadores em português não consigo manter as pastas e o software após a atualização

Você poderia ajudar nisso?

:)

Yolanda Vilela, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

Argel Obm, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Hello!

So until now I've been using Windows 8.1 Enterprise Evaluation and since this version of the os doesn't qualify for the Windows 10 Update I decided to download the Enterprise Evaluation for 10. I know that the LTSB is a "slim" version, let's say, and it
    doesn't have the Store and Microsoft Edge, so I checked at the registry panel "Windows 10 Enterprise" not LTSB and I downloaded and installed this : 10240.16384.150709-1700.TH1_CLIENTENTERPRISE_S_EVAL_X64FRE_EN-US.iso. The problem is once everything was done
    I checked the windows version and is Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation LTSB and the Store and Edge are missing as well.

Is this supposed to happen on all Enterprise versions or the link just gave me the LTSB version? Is there a possibility to get the normal Enterprise Evaluation with all the things like in Windows 8.1?

ACbaracuda, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Upgrade Windows 10 Evaluation para Enterprise

Andre Da Costa, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade Windows 10 Evaluation para Enterprise

1. Upgrade Windows 10 Evaluation para Enterprise - Similar Threads - Upgrade Evaluation para

2. activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation: Hi, I wanted to activate my windows 10 enterprise evaluation and so bought a product key but it didn't work. I have told that my product key is a personal key but my installed version is a volume version, is it any way to solve the problem? something like downgrade my mind...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise: Hi All, Many of you ask question, is there any way to convert installed Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation toFull Version Windows 10 Enterprise without losing data? Support told me that this is not possible even with the valid key, and the only way is a clean installation....
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation

Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation: I have a subscription to Windows 365 E3, and it is suppose to come with Windows 10 Enterprise. But, when I downloaded it, it is showing that it is an Evaluation version. How do I extend it to my Windows 365 license ?...
  5. Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation": Dears, I downloaded the last pure version of Windows 10 Enterprise, but after installation I found that the Windows version name changed from (Windows 10 Enterprise) to (Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation). That's fine as long as is Enterprise version. I added to our domain...
  6. Extending the licence of Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version

Extending the licence of Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version: Hi I am using Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version in vmware virtual machine I have used it around two months and i want to use it another two months but this evaluation version expire in 7 days . I am using this windows 10 evaluation because my laptop is on...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home: I am trying to activate a product key on my current evaluation version of Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home. I have bought it, and received the product key via email. When in settings, however, I am receiving Error Code 0XC004F050 (The product key you entered didn't...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: Hey there! I was wondering whether there are any limits for the number of sockets to the os of the version mentioned in the subject, because the maximum number of sockets i get is 4....
  9. Windows 10 Evaluation upgrade

Windows 10 Evaluation upgrade: Hi, I am currently evaluating Windows 10 for our office environment, I have an evaluation iso of Windows 10 x64 Enterprise and would like to attempt to perform an in-place upgrade keeping all applications, files and settings on a Windows 7 x64 Enterprise environment. My...
  10. Product Key for Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Product Key for Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: When I bought my Surface Pro 4 for my business I downloaded the Office 365 Business package and decided to try the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation 90 days Trial. I cant believe the hasstle I have now and I am appalled with Microsoft that a warning didn't come with this...