Windows 10: Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

Discus and support Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to upgrade to Home (no SL) just to have more than one language pack for language proofing? I don't need the Pro functionality, just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PacoEnriquez, May 4, 2019.

1. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

Is it possible to upgrade to Home (no SL) just to have more than one language pack for language proofing? I don't need the Pro functionality, just additional language packs for proofing tools.

I just got my laptop with w10 Home SL (english), everything is ok until I need to write in Word in a different language, then the proofing tools warning shows up because they aren't installed of course.

:)

PacoEnriquez, May 4, 2019

2. Which ISO to use for Windows 10 Home SL?

The Media Creation tool is I believe multi edition Home and Pro, like my MSDN ISO's, but does not include the SL version? I don't see it listed on MSDN either? That's a step back IMHO, it's an option on the Windows 8.1 MCT. An 8.0 Core OEM key (not SL) will install 10 Home. Verified that myself. I don't know where you get that ISO? Hopefully it gets added to the MCT at some point. It's a pain but you likely can run the MCT on each PC and chose the "Upgrade this PC now" option to get around it. Not ideal but it should work. Then see if you get 10 Home or 10 Home SL. If you get the full 10 Home, they will have a digital entitlement for it. Any clean installs after that will work with the ISO's you have now. You just select Home and click skip key.

alphanumeric, May 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 SL to Home non SL

Hello I just buy new laptop and the windows 10 version is 10 SL. Now I want to change it to windows 10 home, should I buy new code or I just have to install the upgrade?

Christopher_165, May 4, 2019
  4. DGRDGR Win User

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

When I upgrade from Win 8.1 SL (Spanish) to Win 10, does it remain in SL mode?

Bought a Lenovo laptop with Windows 8.1 SL (Spanish only). Have problems updating English-based accounting programs (Quicken). Need multilanguage to do the security upgrades.

If I understand correctly, the upgrade to Windows 10 is no longer in SL. In other words, the SL has been dropped and you upgrade to a multi-language platform.

Could someone help please?

Thanks.

Daniel

DGRDGR, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

1. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)? - Similar Threads - Upgrade Home Home

2. Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL: I recently used a media creation tool to try to fix my laptop but after what happened my windows 10 pro turn to windows home SL I have no problems with it but could i use the return to previous windows version to revert back to windows 10. Just asking if there's a way so i...
  3. How to install Windows 10 Home SL?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 Home SL?: Because of getting some error, I changed Windows key to Pro. After that, my Windows is not actived. Anyone help me fix it? I can not install Windows 10 Home SL after many trying!...
  4. windows 11 Home SL to Pro upgrade problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 Home SL to Pro upgrade problem: I was trying to upgrade my Laptop from Windows 11 Home SL to Windows 11 Pro by entering Windows 11 Pro Product key though the windows, once I have provided the product key a "Windows is activated" pop up comes and shows "We've activated this copy of windows". And after reboot...
  5. How to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Home?

How to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Home?: I own a Windows 10 Home Single language Edition. I want to have multiple language support. How can I have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-from-windows-10-home-sl-to-windows/722f0e09-aed1-4dba-8940-3989d121a3cd
  6. Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: Hi, I'm currently running activated Windows 10 Home Single Language and I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, do I need to purchase another license?...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade from Home (SL) to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 upgrade from Home (SL) to Pro: I have a pre-installed Windows 10 Home Single Language available on my laptop, and I want to use Docker, which needs Hyper-V (not available on Windows Home), so I'm thinking of upgrading my Windows 10 to Pro version. I bought an OEM license for Windows 10 Pro from Kinguin,...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro: so to the point okay, my laptop is installed windows 10 home SL so can i upgrade to windows 10 pro without reinstall the windows? just need the license of windows 10 pro?...
  9. Windows 10 SL to Home non SL

Windows 10 SL to Home non SL: Hello I just buy new laptop and the windows 10 version is 10 SL. Now I want to change it to windows 10 home, should I buy new code or I just have to install the upgrade?...
  10. reintsall windows 10 HOME SL

reintsall windows 10 HOME SL: my pc had a preinstalled windows 10 home single language edition but recently installed windows 10 pro. I want to reinstall window 10 home single language edition. where i can get windows 10 SL edition. also windows media creation tool have only 2 edition windows 10 pro and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to upgrade windows 10 home SL

2. update from windows home sl to windows home