Windows 10: Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro

Discus and support Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so to the point okay, my laptop is installed windows 10 home SL so can i upgrade to windows 10 pro without reinstall the windows? just need the license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaihanGrav, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro

so to the point okay, my laptop is installed windows 10 home SL so can i upgrade to windows 10 pro without reinstall the windows? just need the license of windows 10 pro?

:)

RaihanGrav, Dec 22, 2018

2. Windows 8.1 SL upgrade to Windows 10 pro

Hi All, I have a couple machines I need upgraded from Windows 8.1 SL to Windows 10 pro in order to connect them to a domain. Can this be done if I just format and reload the systems with Windows 10 pro or can they just be upgraded through the store to Windows
    10 pro? Will the 8.1 SL license key be tied to the BIOS of the machine?

TIA

Darren VorsterDAMIT, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Which ISO to use for Windows 10 Home SL?

The Media Creation tool is I believe multi edition Home and Pro, like my MSDN ISO's, but does not include the SL version? I don't see it listed on MSDN either? That's a step back IMHO, it's an option on the Windows 8.1 MCT. An 8.0 Core OEM key (not SL) will install 10 Home. Verified that myself. I don't know where you get that ISO? Hopefully it gets added to the MCT at some point. It's a pain but you likely can run the MCT on each PC and chose the "Upgrade this PC now" option to get around it. Not ideal but it should work. Then see if you get 10 Home or 10 Home SL. If you get the full 10 Home, they will have a digital entitlement for it. Any clean installs after that will work with the ISO's you have now. You just select Home and click skip key.

alphanumeric, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro

1. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Pro - Similar Threads - Upgrade Home Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL: I recently used a media creation tool to try to fix my laptop but after what happened my windows 10 pro turn to windows home SL I have no problems with it but could i use the return to previous windows version to revert back to windows 10. Just asking if there's a way so i...
  3. Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL: I recently used a media creation tool to try to fix my laptop but after what happened my windows 10 pro turn to windows home SL I have no problems with it but could i use the return to previous windows version to revert back to windows 10. Just asking if there's a way so i...
  4. Windows 10 Pro To Windows Home SL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 11 Home SL to Pro upgrade problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 Home SL to Pro upgrade problem: I was trying to upgrade my Laptop from Windows 11 Home SL to Windows 11 Pro by entering Windows 11 Pro Product key though the windows, once I have provided the product key a "Windows is activated" pop up comes and shows "We've activated this copy of windows". And after reboot...
  6. windows 11 Home SL to Pro upgrade problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Home SL to Pro upgrade problem: I was trying to upgrade my Laptop from Windows 11 Home SL to Windows 11 Pro by entering Windows 11 Pro Product key though the windows, once I have provided the product key a "Windows is activated" pop up comes and shows "We've activated this copy of windows". And after reboot...
  7. is their a to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Pro for free

is their a to upgrade from Windows 10 Home SL to Pro for free: Is their any way shape or form I can upgrade my Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 pro for free permanently without damaging any of files or doing anything illegal towards my system?P.S.I'm just curious...
  8. Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Windows 10 Home SL to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: Hi, I'm currently running activated Windows 10 Home Single Language and I'm planning on upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, do I need to purchase another license?...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade from Home (SL) to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 upgrade from Home (SL) to Pro: I have a pre-installed Windows 10 Home Single Language available on my laptop, and I want to use Docker, which needs Hyper-V (not available on Windows Home), so I'm thinking of upgrading my Windows 10 to Pro version. I bought an OEM license for Windows 10 Pro from Kinguin,...
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?: Is it possible to upgrade to Home (no SL) just to have more than one language pack for language proofing? I don't need the Pro functionality, just additional language packs for proofing tools. I just got my laptop with w10 Home SL (english), everything is ok until I need to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. key to upgrade to win10 pro from home sl

2. key to upgrade windows 10 home sl to pro

3. undate win 8 sl to win 10