Windows 10: Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows Enterprise using either a PowerShell or Batch script

Discus and support Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows Enterprise using either a PowerShell or Batch script in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Looking for guidance and assistance upgrading a number of devices in my companies environment from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise. Has anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by datbioscarr, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows Enterprise using either a PowerShell or Batch script

Looking for guidance and assistance upgrading a number of devices in my companies environment from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise. Has anyone pushed the updates using either a PowerShell script or Batch?

:)

datbioscarr, Jul 29, 2020

2. Running PowerShell script as a batch file

Hello Baldo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to execute the PowerShell commands as a batch file.

I tried executing the batch file on my machine but I was unable to execute it as the command was incomplete. However, after making some changes in the command I was able to execute the batch file.

You can try the following command by saving it in a batch file and check if that helps.

powershell –Command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.3dBuilder | Remove-AppxPackage

Also, as the query is related to running a PowerShell script using a batch file, I suggest you to post the issue on

TechNet
    forums where we have professionals who have more knowledge about the issue.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Vario Win User
    Windows 7 or 8 TO Windows 10 upgrade is still available for free... till Jan 16th, 2018

I tried Windows 10 through the assistive update but went back to 7 as quick as I could. Pro makes 10 a bit more bearable because you can remove things from 10 using the Group Policy Editor. So if you must use 10, get the Pro. You can upgrade a 7 Pro into a 10 Pro. Take a look at the decrapifier Windows 10 Decrapifier, 1709 - Script Center - Spiceworks and also running commands that clear out the included apps. Here is the guide on how to do so using PowerShell https://www.askvg.com/guide-how-to-remove-all-built-in-apps-in-windows-10/. I found the built in apps easy to remove, decrapifier didn't seem to work in my case. Maybe I did it wrong.

Vario, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows Enterprise using either a PowerShell or Batch script

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows Enterprise using either a PowerShell or Batch script

1. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows Enterprise using either a PowerShell or Batch script - Similar Threads - Upgrade Pro Enterprise

2. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  3. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  4. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press any key. echo Before...
  5. Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise: Hi I just upgraded a licence from windows10 Home to pro by going through settings-activation settings-upgrade and it took me to Microsoft store after I bought and installed it setting show as windows10 enterprise and it show not activated how can I get the pro version I...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Enterprise from Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Enterprise from Pro: Hello, I am unsure about the process of upgrading from Pro edition to Enterprise. I'm working for an IT company and we have a Enterprise edition key which I manually entered on my workstation to try out. Previously it was Pro edition and after entering the Enterprise key...
  7. Running PowerShell script as a batch file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running PowerShell script as a batch file: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? ***Original title: Removing bloatware***...
  8. Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro: I'm looking for a batch script that can: Pull the single row taskbar to a 3 row taskbar and lock it in place in its default location (bottom). Change the time format at the bottom right corner from default to have e.g. "2:00 AM" in the first row, "Saturday" in the second...
  9. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise: How to: Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352, deploying Windows Enterprise edition gets easier. Prior to Windows 10, the...
  10. in-place upgrade to windows 10 PRO or enterprise

in Windows 10 Support
    in-place upgrade to windows 10 PRO or enterprise: Hi There, I got a request from business user to do in-place upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 PRO or enterprise without him loosing his data . I Have tried the straight forward method through windows logo pop-up which doesn't normally ask for windows licences and that...