Windows 10: upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.

Discus and support upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i install windows pro 11 over windows home 11. i cant find a place to add the activation code i have. Microsoft wants me to purchase a 199... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Papapietro, Jan 30, 2023.

1. upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.

how do i install windows pro 11 over windows home 11. i cant find a place to add the activation code i have. Microsoft wants me to purchase a 199 upgrade?

:)

John Papapietro, Jan 30, 2023
  2. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jan 30, 2023
  4. upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.

Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro, with Windows 10 Pro code

Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro by using a Windows 10 pro code?

I upgraded a Windows 10 Home machine to Windows 11 Home recently. I now have a code for Windows 10 Pro. Had I upgraded the machine to Windows 10 Pro first, I am assuming the Windows 11 update would have given me 11 Pro. Does anyone know if the Windows 10 Pro code can be used to upgrade a Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro?

JoeHarvey82, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.

1. upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code. - Similar Threads - upgrade home Pro

2. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro: I bought a new notebook and would like to upgrade Home to Pro. Perhaps the upgrade is free. I went into System/Activation settings and changed the product key to the generic VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T, I then clicked Start and the Upgrade Your Edition of Windows box opened...
  3. I have laptop 11 gen i5 Windows 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have laptop 11 gen i5 Windows 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro: I have recently purchased a laptop 11-gen i5, 16GBRam, 512GB NVMe/SSD 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro, support say me voids the warranty...I plan use it as Web Development freelance work this laptop ...What are the limits of Windows 11 Home vs Pro... ?Can I use Hyper-V? Can...
  4. I have laptop 11 gen i5 Windows 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro

I have laptop 11 gen i5 Windows 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro: I have recently purchased a laptop 11-gen i5, 16GBRam, 512GB NVMe/SSD 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro, support say me voids the warranty...I plan use it as Web Development freelance work this laptop ...What are the limits of Windows 11 Home vs Pro... ?Can I use Hyper-V? Can...
  5. upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.

upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.: how do i install windows pro 11 over windows home 11. i cant find a place to add the activation code i have. Microsoft wants me to purchase a 199 upgrade?...
  6. Windows 11 home to pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home to pro upgrade: I have purchased a product key for pro and I want to upgrade my windows 11 home. When I perform the upgrade, do i need to clean install everything? Or just activatimg the pk will open the added feature?...
  7. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro

Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro: Hi all,I have purchased a new Laptop with Windows 11 Home pre-installed and I would like to upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro. And I have windows 10 home upgrade to pro digital key. Can I use it to upgrade Windows 11 also?...
  8. Windows 11 home to pro upgrade.

Windows 11 home to pro upgrade.: Hi, I have purchased a product key to upgrade my windows 11 version from home to pro. When I perform the upgrade will I have to complete a clean installation of windows or will activating the product key just 'unlock' the extra features? Many Thanks...
  9. Windows 11 Home Upgrade to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Upgrade to Pro: How do I chat with Microsoft directly? I purchased an upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to install, I have a message saying I tried ti activate Windows 11 Enterprise. I am stuck now and need help....
  10. I have Windows 10 Pro, if I upgrade it to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or the Home...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 10 Pro, if I upgrade it to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or the Home...: I recently upgraded from Home to Pro version. Now I have received the upgrade for Windows 11. So, if I upgrade to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or Home?...