Windows 10: UPGRADE WINDOWS 11

Discus and support UPGRADE WINDOWS 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; SIR.Recently I purchased a windows 10 pro, can I eligible for an upgrade to windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mohanasundarammarimuthu, Jun 14, 2021.

1. UPGRADE WINDOWS 11

SIR.Recently I purchased a windows 10 pro, can I eligible for an upgrade to windows 11

:)

mohanasundarammarimuthu, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 14, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

UPGRADE WINDOWS 11

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

UPGRADE WINDOWS 11

1. UPGRADE WINDOWS 11 - Similar Threads - UPGRADE

2. Win 10 digital license and upgrading a motherboard with soldered cpu

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 digital license and upgrading a motherboard with soldered cpu: Hi! I have a laptop which came with a Windows 8 digital license. So when upgrading to Windows 10 the activation went automatically. The motherboard have a soldered Core i5, but I would like to upgrade it to a Core i7. My issue becoming that I have to change it to a...
  3. Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?: Hi all, I have just fired up and old 3ghz Pentium 4 PC that has been in the shed for about 15 years. It has windows XP SP2 It has a DVD player and I was thinking of ripping some of my old DVDs to MP4. Every step has been problematic. To install a version of Handbrake software...
  4. Is it worth upgrading from intel core i5 3rd gen to i5 10th gen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it worth upgrading from intel core i5 3rd gen to i5 10th gen?: I want to upgrade my cpu but I don’t know if i5 10th gen is worth it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-worth-upgrading-from-intel-core-i5-3rd-gen/3ed555e9-93cf-47f5-8c66-a7c003e97dca
  5. Windows 10 Upgrade Failed - Error MOUPG CSetupManager::Execute295: Result = 0x8007001F

Windows 10 Upgrade Failed - Error MOUPG CSetupManager::Execute295: Result = 0x8007001F: I am upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The process completes at 100%. It tells me the system will re-boot several times then pauses and fails saying "Windows upgrade has failed". I pulled the following from the setupact.log:2021-07-30 14:29:57, Error MOUPG...
  6. Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?

Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?: Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-upgrade-w-10-home-to-pro/1312ad2b-d280-4f44-a4bd-b9f5cb8a2e41
  7. Problem Windows Upgrade 32bit to 64bit

Problem Windows Upgrade 32bit to 64bit: Hi,From few days I have been trying to upgrade my windows 10 from 32 bit to 64 bit,But during installation it says "Windows Cannot be installed to this disk the selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems Windows can only be installed to GPT disk."I have seen...
  8. Windows Upgrade

Windows Upgrade: Hi,From few days I have been trying to upgrade my windows 10 from 32 bit to 64 bit,But during installation it says "Windows Cannot be installed to this disk the selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems Windows can only be installed to GPT disk."I have seen...
  9. Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.: Sir i have original windows 7 and i have product key for windows 7 but i go to upgrade my pc in windows 10 upgrade success but my original windows is now requesting to windows 10 product key and when i enter my windows 7 product key for activation but windows 10 show my...
  10. No audio device installed, old laptop upgrade to win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio device installed, old laptop upgrade to win10: Hi all, I'm new here, I will try to be brief. FYI English is not my first language. I have Asus K73SV (I believe from 2011) and recently I tried to "upgrade " it to work better. My laptop has never been formatted, I only used recovered as I feared I will loose my win 7...