Windows 10: Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool

Discus and support Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all Is there some way to upgrade windows 7 to Windows 10 using Mediacreationtool by command line with a quite mode?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Santiago Cordoba, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool

Hi all

Is there some way to upgrade windows 7 to Windows 10 using Mediacreationtool by command line with a quite mode?

:)

Santiago Cordoba, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool

1. Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool - Similar Threads - Upgrade Mediacreationtool

2. Windows 10 finally offers a direct upgrade to Windows 11 23H2 for more users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 finally offers a direct upgrade to Windows 11 23H2 for more users: Thanks to a new server-side change, which is still rolling out, you can now directly upgrade to Windows 11 23H2 from Windows 10. Previously, some users were offered Windows 11 22H2 when they checked updates on Windows 10. As a result, those users were forced to download...
  3. I cant upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade to windows 11: Whenever i try to upgrade, it will install everything and after wasting my time waiting, and then im greeted with this error: "Windows 11 Setup We couldn't install Windows 11 We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Windows 11. 0x80070002 -...
  4. I cant upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant upgrade to windows 11: Whenever i try to upgrade, it will install everything and after wasting my time waiting, and then im greeted with this error: "Windows 11 Setup We couldn't install Windows 11 We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Windows 11. 0x80070002 -...
  5. I cant upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower

I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower: Hello! tried to look into multiple threads and it seems to not fit my situation so I'll try to explain this.My rig:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200gGPU: GTX 1650RAM: 2x 8gb 2666hzMotherboard: Gigabyte a320m S2h rev 3.0 Updated to F6My system was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11...
  7. Cant upgrade to windows 10 home only to pro with the mediacreationtool

Cant upgrade to windows 10 home only to pro with the mediacreationtool: I bought a windows 10 home key so that i could upgrade from my current version: windows 7 ultimateWanting to upgrade the computer i downloaded the windows 10 media creation tool.The windows 10 setup automatically selects pro and i cant select home as a option.How can i force...
  8. Cant upgrade to windows 10 home only to pro with the mediacreationtool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant upgrade to windows 10 home only to pro with the mediacreationtool: I bought a windows 10 home key so that i could upgrade from my current version: windows 7 ultimateWanting to upgrade the computer i downloaded the windows 10 media creation tool.The windows 10 setup automatically selects pro and i cant select home as a option.How can i force...
  9. Cant upgrade to windows 10 home only to pro with the mediacreationtool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Upgrade from 7: Update Error Code 80200053, & MediaCreationTool error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from 7: Update Error Code 80200053, & MediaCreationTool error: http://puu.sh/jj8wQ/4cad6d8add.png I have tried what I believe to be everything at this point. Clearing out the update download folder and retrying the update does not help whatsoever. Forcing the update through a command prompt just gets the download to 100% and then gives...