Windows 10: Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool

Discus and support Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all Is there some way to upgrade windows 7 to Windows 10 using Mediacreationtool by command line with a quite mode?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Santiago Cordoba, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool

Hi all

Is there some way to upgrade windows 7 to Windows 10 using Mediacreationtool by command line with a quite mode?

:)

Santiago Cordoba, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool

1. Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 with Mediacreationtool - Similar Threads - Upgrade Mediacreationtool

2. 'Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Windows 10 upgrade: I attempted to process the current upgrade and it stopped and rolled back twice. I then loaded the troubleshooter and certain things were fixed. The system now says windows up to date but also says version running out of support and upgrade recommended. It is not clear...
  3. Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade

Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade: I will be upgrading my PC with all new hardware and will have to reinstall Win10 in the process. I have Windows ready to install from a USB drive, and I just want to be sure that my personal (as opposed to my work) account is what I will need to activate Windows once it is...
  4. I got the Windows 10 upgrade

I got the Windows 10 upgrade: My computer has never been the same since my windows 10 upgrade. None of the drivers work, the computer tells me I do not have windows 10 Upgrade and asking me to purchase it again! What is going on here?...
  5. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Question: We have a project to upgrade approximately 20 devices from Windows 7 to Windows 10. We need to know whether Microsoft 365 Business, licensed through CSP can accommodate multiple Windows 7 devices to Windows 10. For example, one user has three computers, does M365B ($20 SKU)...
  6. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: Hi there, just bought a upgrade to PRO for my Lenovo Legion y720, purchased through Microsoft store. download and install finished without a hitch until i noticed the activate windows text appeared on my screen, then i tried to do the activate windows manually and there i...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Upgrade Fails

Windows 10 1903 Upgrade Fails: With the urgency to upgrade from 1803 to 1903, I need assistance with this failure to upgrade. I have used this document as a guide: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-feature-update-install-failures/eaf4ff24-64d6-4c72-824c-3ba3df716fc3 I...
  8. Free upgrade?

Free upgrade?: I had a feeling this would have been asked already, but did a quick search and nothing came up: I was under the impression that the window (no pun intended) to upgrade to Windows 10 had passed a long time ago, but there are videos on Youtube etc that suggest you can still...
  9. No Camera After Upgrading To Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Camera After Upgrading To Win 10 Pro: This is an "ever since" story. Ever since I updated to Windows 10 Pro... I have tried 3 different webcams 2 - Logitech HD Pro C920 webcams 1 - Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 and all of them either give me a black screen or my machine doesn't recognize them. So far, I've done...
  10. Upgrade from 7: Update Error Code 80200053, & MediaCreationTool error

Upgrade from 7: Update Error Code 80200053, & MediaCreationTool error: http://puu.sh/jj8wQ/4cad6d8add.png I have tried what I believe to be everything at this point. Clearing out the update download folder and retrying the update does not help whatsoever. Forcing the update through a command prompt just gets the download to 100% and then gives...