Windows 10: upgrade windows 7

Discus and support upgrade windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have windows 7. Desktop is slow. I want to upgrade windows. How do I do this & which windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jennifer Storms, Dec 2, 2023.

1. upgrade windows 7

I have windows 7. Desktop is slow. I want to upgrade windows. How do I do this & which windows?

:)

Jennifer Storms, Dec 2, 2023

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Dec 2, 2023
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Dec 2, 2023
  4. swarfega Win User

upgrade windows 7

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

upgrade windows 7

1. upgrade windows 7 - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  3. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware: I am currently using Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. As I wanted to upgrade to a new Hardware so as to install Windows 11 with the free upgrade. How can I do that? New hardware does not allow Window 7 to be installed to restart the upgrade....
  5. Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware

Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware: I am currently using Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. As I wanted to upgrade to a new Hardware so as to install Windows 11 with the free upgrade. How can I do that? New hardware does not allow Window 7 to be installed to restart the upgrade....
  6. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.: Dear sir i want to new window upgrade plz * Changed to a question Original title: My new window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-window-10-i-want-to-upgrade-to-new-window/c87d6579-5c93-4c4b-9ed1-ceec96adfd17
  7. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.: Dear sir i want to new window upgrade plz * Changed to a question Original title: My new window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-window-10-i-want-to-upgrade-to-new-window/c87d6579-5c93-4c4b-9ed1-ceec96adfd17
  8. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11: just refuses to open at all. gives me the spinning loading circle and then vanishes. tried gpedit, regedit, repair install of windows, redownload of everything xbox, sfc scannow and some powershell commands which didnt even detect xbox as a program. spoke to actual xbox...
  10. My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11

My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11: just refuses to open at all. gives me the spinning loading circle and then vanishes. tried gpedit, regedit, repair install of windows, redownload of everything xbox, sfc scannow and some powershell commands which didnt even detect xbox as a program. spoke to actual xbox...