Windows 10: upgrade windows

Discus and support upgrade windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I upgrade from windows 10 to windows 10 pro, what will be the data balance required. Please answer me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kaushikSingha, Sep 7, 2018.

1. upgrade windows

If I upgrade from windows 10 to windows 10 pro, what will be the data balance required. Please answer me.

:)

kaushikSingha, Sep 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

upgrade windows

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

upgrade windows

1. upgrade windows - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Windows 10 Upgrade with this error: Error code: 0x8007232B

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade with this error: Error code: 0x8007232B: Why would the DNS name be incorrect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-with-this-error-error-code/231ad67c-081e-41c8-b662-4be5ad43e6bd
  3. Spam and unwanted emails since October upgrade of Windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam and unwanted emails since October upgrade of Windows 10.: Ever since I upgraded to the Windows 10 October 2019 upgrade, I have been receiving disgusting spam and unwanted emails. I do not use Outlook, so please do not give me instructions on how to get rid of them through Outlook. I use Thunderbird and did not have that problem...
  4. Windows 7 Enterprise upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise without product key

Windows 7 Enterprise upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise without product key: Hi All, I hope you can help. Our company previously used the old MS MAK licensing however, about 6 months ago we moved to Windows CSP licensing. We were originally told that machines using the old MAK keys won't be effected and will continue to work. Just over a month ago...
  5. random BSOD Kernel-power(41) error after upgrading to Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random BSOD Kernel-power(41) error after upgrading to Windows 10 Education: recently had to upgrade to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 for my study. After upgrading I've had random BSOD crashes multiple times a day (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION), it doesn't seem to matter if i'm running programs or if the laptop is running nothing. In the event...
  6. Windows 10 HOME upgrade to Windows 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 HOME upgrade to Windows 10 PRO: Hi, Is there no free upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO? :-) I was on Windows 10 PRO before on my old laptop. Unfortunately, that laptop got broken and has been replaced with a new laptop that is unfortunately pre-installed only with a Windows 10 HOME? Also,...
  7. Upgrading to a larger NVMe on laptop

Upgrading to a larger NVMe on laptop: My laptop has a 256GB NVMe and I'd like to install a 1TB NVMe. After installing the new 1TB NVMe how do I go about reinstalling Win 10? I bought my laptop used so I don't have the Win 10 CDs....
  8. Windows 1803 to 1809 upgrade issues: upgrade not possible/shown?

Windows 1803 to 1809 upgrade issues: upgrade not possible/shown?: Hi, I read a lot of different articles and threads here (and elsewhere) concerning the upgrade issues from 1803 to 1809. "Fun" fact: I've got several identical machines that had problems at first, but all in all it was just missing storage space on the system drive. After...
  9. Upgrade to Win 10 from dual boot win 7 / win xp

Upgrade to Win 10 from dual boot win 7 / win xp: I upgraded from win xp to a dual boot win xp / win 7 by using a win 7 upgrade disk. win 7 is now stable so I don't need win xp any longer and don't need a dual boot system. win 7 is on sata drive c with data also on that sata drive as drive d. win xp is on an old ide drive...
  10. RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM Upgrade: I have an XPS 8930 I bought directly from Dell., Windows 10 Pro x64-based system with 64GB of RAM. i7-8700K@3.70GHz 3696Mhz. I would like to add addtional RAM According to Dell this computer is maxed out and will not support any additional RAM. Is this true? Can anyone...