Windows 10: Upgrade Windows

Discus and support Upgrade Windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, Followed prompts to upgrade on Edge but every time it come back need more storage/space have taken off every thing I dare.But still comes same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JOEMURPHY5, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Upgrade Windows

Hi All,

Followed prompts to upgrade on Edge but every time it come back need more storage/space have taken off every thing I dare.But still comes same answer HELP.Can I buy something to make this easy.

Regards

Josephmurphy5

:)

JOEMURPHY5, Oct 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Upgrade Windows

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade Windows

1. Upgrade Windows - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. Upgrading from win 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from win 10 home to pro: So, I used the windows installation media to copy a licensed win 10 home to my newly built pc. Now, I'm considering upgrading to Pro but have a few questions. Since my current windows is a Home install but isn't activated, can I simply upgrade using a Win 10 Pro key and...
  3. Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 1903, Error: Qualocomm WIFI driver isn't ready for this version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 1903, Error: Qualocomm WIFI driver isn't ready for this version: keep getting Window 10 updates error for version 1809, version 1903 . Tried https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter, and uninstall Qualcomm wifi driver, however, still can not install Window 10 updates version 1809, version 1903...
  4. I upgraded windows 7 laptop to windows 10 but it is not working.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I upgraded windows 7 laptop to windows 10 but it is not working.: I upgraded windows 7 to windows 10 home 3 times but i face same problem. I purchased dell laptop in 2012 with i5 processor, 4gb RAM with 500 gb hard disk. When i upgraded a window 7 laptop to windows 10 home online microsoft tool, it starts work for maximum 1 min and then...
  5. Upgrade download and install from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Upgrade download and install from Windows 7 to Windows 10.: I am not able to upgrade download and install from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I got message " Ox8007001f-Ox20006. I tried after disabling anti virus but did not succeed. May I seek assistance....
  6. upgrading to windows 10

upgrading to windows 10: I paid for a $139 upgrade to windows 10. It asked me to close certain programs on my computer to finish and I can't pull up the download info that I've already paid for....
  7. after upgrading from win7 to win10, kb and mouse freezes sometimes with VLC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    after upgrading from win7 to win10, kb and mouse freezes sometimes with VLC: when VLC is opened, playing a movie, using the keyboard would instantly freeze the kb and mouse. for example, if i hit space bar to pause, my mouse would freeze for about 3 seconds and the movie still plays. the only way to pause or do anything with VLC is by using the mouse...
  8. how to upgrade windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using an OEM dvd

how to upgrade windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using an OEM dvd: My desktop runs on Windows 7 Pro, so I purchased a Windows 10 Pro OEM DVD to upgrade the operating system. I am looking for guidance on how to do the upgrade? Thanks....
  9. Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10: Help! I’m trying to upgrade my desktop from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10. I’m able to download Windows 10. It goes through all of the steps successfully until it gets to the searching for updates section. Then it gets stuck at 0%. It won’t go any further & the upgrade...
  10. Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma?: Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma and how do I get them back to wav files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-upgrading-to-windows-10-convert-my-wav/45b8e8cf-24bc-4876-afb9-76d85e24e1ba