Windows 10: upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise??

Discus and support upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Upgrade steps needed …. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-wtn-home-enterprise/1932eb9a-cdc4-4c97-aa5b-6ed46d5f5b6a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Boswell6, May 23, 2019.

1. Boswell6 Win User

upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise??

Upgrade steps needed ….

:)

Boswell6, May 23, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you want more information on how to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise.

I suggest you to refer the steps by Bill Smithers on August 19, 2015
    in the following thread and check if it helps.

Windows 10 upgrade for windows 8.1 enterprise edition

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 23, 2019
  3. zigandzag Win User
    I have Window 10 Enterprise winver 1607 and want to get a cumulative 1809 update

Angel -

You are suggesting downloading the Windows creation tool. Enterprise was not on that list. Can I still use that to upgrade the Enterprise version install?

Thanks,

Ziggy

zigandzag, May 23, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

Hi JohnnyFRX

Can i assume you purchased the Pro upgrade, not the Enterprise upgrade - the Enterprise edition is not for personal use, it is fro companies and organisations . . .

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to System - About

What Edition is listed there, is it Pro or Enterprise?

DaveM121, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise?? - Similar Threads - upgrade wtn home

2. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Enterprise: Hi everyone, I have a Surface Pro 9 which came with Windows 11 Home edition. I would like to upgrade this to Windows 11 Enterprise. I own a Windows 11 Pro Licence. I am also entitled to use Windows 11 Enterprise through our M365 E3 Subscription. I thought I could just remove...
  3. Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Enterprise: Hi everyone, I have a Surface Pro 9 which came with Windows 11 Home edition. I would like to upgrade this to Windows 11 Enterprise. I own a Windows 11 Pro Licence. I am also entitled to use Windows 11 Enterprise through our M365 E3 Subscription. I thought I could just remove...
  4. Windows 10 Home Upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise.: I was trying to upgrade to windows 10 Pro from home with my digital license on my microsoft account. But it somehow upgraded to windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it now....
  5. Downgrade Enterprise to Home after random upgrade...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade Enterprise to Home after random upgrade...: Greetings, my system is an old upgraded Windows 7 System Home Premium and since an eternity I have Windows 10 Home. Some days ago I tried to upgrade to an education version or whatever the version is called with a key from Microsoft Azure. The system told me that the keys...
  6. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise: There is a lot of conflicting information on how you can and can't upgrade to Enterprise from a current Home edition. I purchased a system about 2 years ago for business that came with Windows 10 Home by default. Pretty weird combo considering the specs of this system but...
  7. Windows 10 Home upgraded to Enterprise overnight

Windows 10 Home upgraded to Enterprise overnight: I was using a Win 10 Home activated through my Microsoft account happily for a few months on this new PC, but today I got the "Activate Windows" in the lower right corner of my screen, when going into the settings it now says Windows 10 Enterprise, Not activated. After a...
  8. Possible to upgrade this W10 Home laptop to Pro or Enterprise?

Possible to upgrade this W10 Home laptop to Pro or Enterprise?: I've been asked this by a friend, but I'm not familiar enough with 10 hardware to give him an answer. He's thinking of purchasing this laptop, but doesn't want 10 Home. It's an Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-749U Laptop 15.6". (The 749U may designate our NZ\AU market) The local...
  9. Trying to upgrade from Home to Enterprise E3

Trying to upgrade from Home to Enterprise E3: I have a pc with Home on it and trying to upgrade it to Enterprise E3 which is associated to my azure active directory. I haven't been able to activate enterprise, any help?...
  10. Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased: I have a HP laptop that was shipped with Win10 Home installed. I now need some of the extras that come with Win10 Pro/Enterprise. I purchased an Enterprise license through the Microsoft Wizard from Microsoft for $100. The install went fine but will not activate. I receive the...