Windows 10: upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise??

Discus and support upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Upgrade steps needed …. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-wtn-home-enterprise/1932eb9a-cdc4-4c97-aa5b-6ed46d5f5b6a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Boswell6, May 23, 2019.

1. Boswell6 Win User

upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise??

Upgrade steps needed ….

:)

Boswell6, May 23, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you want more information on how to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise.

I suggest you to refer the steps by Bill Smithers on August 19, 2015
    in the following thread and check if it helps.

Windows 10 upgrade for windows 8.1 enterprise edition

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 23, 2019
  3. zigandzag Win User
    I have Window 10 Enterprise winver 1607 and want to get a cumulative 1809 update

Angel -

You are suggesting downloading the Windows creation tool. Enterprise was not on that list. Can I still use that to upgrade the Enterprise version install?

Thanks,

Ziggy

zigandzag, May 23, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

Hi JohnnyFRX

Can i assume you purchased the Pro upgrade, not the Enterprise upgrade - the Enterprise edition is not for personal use, it is fro companies and organisations . . .

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to System - About

What Edition is listed there, is it Pro or Enterprise?

DaveM121, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. upgrade wtn home-> Enterprise?? - Similar Threads - upgrade wtn home

2. Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased: I have a HP laptop that was shipped with Win10 Home installed. I now need some of the extras that come with Win10 Pro/Enterprise. I purchased an Enterprise license through the Microsoft Wizard from Microsoft for $100. The install went fine but will not activate. I receive the...
  3. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?: This is the second time in a row where I've upgraded a PC from Windows 10 Home to Pro via the Microsoft Store on the machine. However, upon restarting I get the message that shows that Windows isn't activated and in the computer properties it shows that the machine is now...
  4. Windows Enterprise to Windows home edition

Windows Enterprise to Windows home edition: Hi, I recently bought a pc from a guy who bought it from company that was shutting down. The pc came with windows 10 enterprise, and now I receive popups every day saying that the license is going to expire. I do not know that company, and I do not know anyone in that...
  5. Windows 10 Home suppose be upgraded to Pro, but it got upgraded to Enterprise

Windows 10 Home suppose be upgraded to Pro, but it got upgraded to Enterprise: Yesterday, I went on the built-in Microsoft store, purchased the $99 Windows 10 Pro upgrade, after the transaction completed, it changed to an install button that I clicked on and went through the "Adding Features" updates. When I finished the update, I check my license, it...
  6. In place Upgrade Windows Enterprise with Windows 10 Pro or Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In place Upgrade Windows Enterprise with Windows 10 Pro or Home?: Can I download a WIndows Home or Pro ISO file then use it to in-place upgrade a Windows Enterprise system? Will it not alter some GPO configured by a system admin if it is possible? Thanks 121474
  7. In place Upgrade Windows Enterprise with Windows 10 Pro or Home?

in Windows 10 Support
    In place Upgrade Windows Enterprise with Windows 10 Pro or Home?: Can I download a WIndows Home or Pro ISO file then use it to in-place upgrade a Windows Enterprise system? Will it not alter some GPO configured by a system admin if it is possible? Thanks 121474
  8. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise from Windows 10 Home(OEM)

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise from Windows 10 Home(OEM): Hi All, I purchased a Laptop with Windows 10 Home, and now I want to upgrade to a server edition like Pro or Enterprise. Do I need to pay anything for that, or simply I can go and upgrade and use the same key? Regards Binoy...
  9. Upgrading From Win7 Enterprise to Win10

Upgrading From Win7 Enterprise to Win10: I'm trying to beat the MSoft clock that runs out on 7/29 for the free upgrade to Win10. Wouldn't you know it, of all the hiccups I would get is the error saying "Can't update from Win 7 Server, or Enterprise to Win10. See Admin." Well, I AM THE ADMIN!! AAARRGGHH!! So, what's...
  10. Dual boot Windows 10 Enterprise and Home

Dual boot Windows 10 Enterprise and Home: Hi, I would like to dual boot Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Home. Would that be possible as my college has tons of things installed and enforced on my own PC, such as symantec endpoint protection etc.. Hence I would like to dual boot. Please advice. Thanks...