Windows 10: upgrade

Discus and support upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to upgrade windows 10 home to pro does upgrade can lost 1 TB second hard disk data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sudhish 1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. sudhish 1 Win User

upgrade

I want to upgrade windows 10 home to pro does upgrade can lost 1 TB second hard disk data

:)

sudhish 1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 6, 2018
  4. upgrade

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

upgrade

1. upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled: I upgraded Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I used to use Bluetooth and had active Local Area Network port to plug in my internet cable. However after the upgrade, I lost Bluetooth connections. I cannot find it in Settings or the Action Center pins. The system requires...
  3. Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago: Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago and I can't open my pay advice which uses VMR, how do I do to get this back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-did-an-upgrade-a-couple-of-weeks-ago/7a62f32f-e4a5-46c7-8633-e5de9b7f672b
  4. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Professional: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro product key from one Dell machine and have another Dell PC which has Windows 10 home installed. The Windows Home is a digital license. I upgraded it from Windows 7 when Win 10 was a free upgrade. I tried to activated the Win 10 Pro key on the...
  5. [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Windows 10]Lenovo Vantage application 'eye care' mode lost function after upgraded to 19H1...: on the notebook, after OS upgrade to 19H1(18362.53), it was found Lenovo vantage applicaiton 'eye care' mode lost functino after system shutdown. Check it further about OS default color mangement function: From control panel--->color management--->advanced-->Calibrate...
  6. This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10? Here’s the workaround!

in Windows 10 News
    This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10? Here’s the workaround!: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has changed the way it will install the latest Windows 10 May 2019 Feature Update on Windows 10. Windows 10 Setup will now require you to disconnect any external USB device or remove an SD memory card before the [...] This post This PC can’t be...
  7. Upgraded Motherboard and CPU now Windows 10 tells me to Activate Windows

Upgraded Motherboard and CPU now Windows 10 tells me to Activate Windows: Since upgrading I am being told to activate my windows, I purchased a USB stick from a professional PC store called Centrecom loaded with Windows 10, have never had an issue. How can I resolve this?...
  8. What is the error 0x81000101 when upgrading from Home 10 to Pro 10?

What is the error 0x81000101 when upgrading from Home 10 to Pro 10?: What is the error 0x81000101 when upgrading from Home 10 to Pro 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-error-0x81000101-when-upgrading-from/dd9c048b-04a5-4c5d-a1d0-d59a9a2e6009
  9. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: How long does it take to upgrade? It has been 3 hours and it is at 0% I read on other posts that some are in their 24th and 35th hour. Is there a problem? or must I wait the couple of days for the download to run its course? Thanks...
  10. windows 10 upgrade

windows 10 upgrade: I purchased windows 8 pro on a new machine a couple of years back. I upgraded to Windows 10 when the free offer was available. My HDD died. I purchased a new HDD and installed Windows 8 with the purchased disc. Now I can not install windows 10....