Windows 10: upgrade

Discus and support upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to upgrade windows 10 home to pro does upgrade can lost 1 TB second hard disk data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sudhish 1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. sudhish 1 Win User

upgrade

I want to upgrade windows 10 home to pro does upgrade can lost 1 TB second hard disk data

:)

sudhish 1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 6, 2018
  4. upgrade

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

upgrade

1. upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Cloning vs Imaging boot drive upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cloning vs Imaging boot drive upgrade: Hi everyone. I just received a Sabrent 1tb Rocket gen 4 nvme to replace my 500gb Samsung EVO ssd boot drive. Now I've done this once already when I replaced my sata hdd with the EVO and I think I cloned the boot drive, but I don't remember which software I used. I think it...
  3. upgrading win 10 home to Pro.

upgrading win 10 home to Pro.: I already have WIN 10 PRO and HOME, How do I upgrade HOME to PRO without buying it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-win-10-home-to-pro/6e195669-fa02-47ab-9d96-41e129a3904c
  4. upgrade motherboard and done a fresh install of windows now it will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade motherboard and done a fresh install of windows now it will not activate: originally it was a windows8 to 10 free upgrade, i have recently upgraded to a new motherboard & hard drive so i done a fresh install of windows but now neither the old setup or the new will activate, the original windows 8 was genuine as i purchased this. how to i solve the...
  5. In place upgrade from Win7 to Win 10 length

In place upgrade from Win7 to Win 10 length: I started an in place install of Win 10 Home onto a pc running Win 7 Pro + 8GB RAM. For the past two hours it's been checking the pc. Is this normal? Options?...
  6. System restore after Pro upgrade

System restore after Pro upgrade: I bought a laptop with Windows Home. Wanted to run Hyper-V so I upgraded that to Windows Pro through Microsoft Store. Got that working but it leaves me wondering... If I had to reset to factory install, would I loose the Windows Pro upgrade, and have to pay $99 again, or...
  7. Minimum Version of Windows 10 to upgrade 20H2

Minimum Version of Windows 10 to upgrade 20H2: Hello.I'm SCCM technician and in our client we have Windows clients and we have W10 Pro and Enterprise since 1507 version to 20h2 and i'm looking for what minimum version of Windows 10 it's necessary to upgrade to 20H2.Thanks all!!...
  8. what to do for upgrading windows 10 home to PRO

what to do for upgrading windows 10 home to PRO: Hi all,I'm a bit confused about what to do to upgrade a win10 home to PROI have to buy a digital license? a product key? and where?And more,I haven't still understood how much it costs... is it possible to find digital license at 11$ and from store at 99$why this difference?...
  9. upgrade disables bluetooth mouse

upgrade disables bluetooth mouse: There is one upgrade which dsables bluetooth and buggers up my mouse connection. It keeps happening and try as I might I keep letting it install even after cancelling upgrade.....Is there proper solution????...
  10. Windows 10 Pro upgrade license

Windows 10 Pro upgrade license: I just bought a new computer with an OEM license for Windows 10 Home, and 'm planning to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using the $99 upgrade in Windows Store. After I upgrade, will the new Windows 10 Pro license be an OEM license tied to the motherboard or a retail license tied...