Windows 10: upgrade

Discus and support upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to upgrade windows 10 home to pro does upgrade can lost 1 TB second hard disk data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sudhish 1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. sudhish 1 Win User

upgrade

I want to upgrade windows 10 home to pro does upgrade can lost 1 TB second hard disk data

:)

sudhish 1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 6, 2018
  4. upgrade

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

upgrade

1. upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb: I want to upgrade my windows 732bit to 64bit without using cd and USB pendrive. Is it possible? If yes then guide me the steps to follow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-732bit-to-windows-764bit/330d3406-f346-489c-a731-8f8ba17ae00c
  3. How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to upgrade windows 732bit to windows 764bit without using cd and usb: I want to upgrade my windows 732bit to 64bit without using cd and USB pendrive. Is it possible? If yes then guide me the steps to follow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-732bit-to-windows-764bit/330d3406-f346-489c-a731-8f8ba17ae00c
  4. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  5. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  6. The annoying upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The annoying upgrade to Win 11: Is Microsoft TRYING to annoy...
  7. The annoying upgrade to Win 11

The annoying upgrade to Win 11: Is Microsoft TRYING to annoy...
  8. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?: i have a windows 8.1 fully updated since I manualaly installed the most recent update and I have the requirements to upgrade to windows 10 so i run the media creation tool and do the windows 10 install process but right when it fully finishes it says undoing changes i was...
  9. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?: i have a windows 8.1 fully updated since I manualaly installed the most recent update and I have the requirements to upgrade to windows 10 so i run the media creation tool and do the windows 10 install process but right when it fully finishes it says undoing changes i was...
  10. can someone help me upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade