Windows 10: upgrade

Discus and support upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When was this upgrade ordered to be done and by whom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john hernandez69, Sep 14, 2018.

1. upgrade

When was this upgrade ordered to be done and by whom

:)

john hernandez69, Sep 14, 2018
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 14, 2018
  4. upgrade

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

upgrade

1. upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Windows 10 license downgraded to Windows 7, now need to be upgraded to Windows 10. Same...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 license downgraded to Windows 7, now need to be upgraded to Windows 10. Same...: I have a situation in where we had Windows 10 license which was downgraded to use with Windows 7 to match the software compatibility on the computer, now the same computer need to be upgraded to Windows 10. Can I use the old Windows 10 License ?...
  3. Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using Nonprofit License (VLSC): I am a volunteer for a nonprofit. I have completed to process of verifying their 501c(3) status. I have access to techsoup and MS Vlsc and have them setup with O365 online. They recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10 home. I would like to upgrade it to windows...
  4. Upgrade issues Office 365

Upgrade issues Office 365: My computer upgraded automatically last night, and now my Word document is deleting comments when I press 'Next Comment'. Googling tells me that there are issues with the 1809 upgrade, but I checked my settings (Settings/System/About) and for some reason I'm on 1803 - which...
  5. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I just bought a Windows 10 Pro license from a Microsoft Certified Partner for my laptop. My Lenovo laptop is currently running Windows 8.1 Media Center. After I downloaded and started the Media Creation tool, I received the following error message after I responded...
  6. Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro

Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro: I have purchased the win 10 version of Pro in the Microsoft Store. I tried to install it and the install failed, I am still running Win Home. I believe this is because I am a Microsoft Insider and it will simply just let me have Windows Home on my computer. Can you help me to...
  7. Can't install other applications after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

Can't install other applications after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. I upgraded windows 10 s to windows Pro, for i needed to install other applications, but after installing Windows Pro, the software will not allow me to install other applications,, so how do i disable the window 10 pro features, so i can install...
  8. Unsuccessful upgrade to Win 10 Pro. How do I revert back to my Home version?

Unsuccessful upgrade to Win 10 Pro. How do I revert back to my Home version?: Hi I just bought a new laptop 2 weeks ago with Win10 Home preinstalled. I wanted to upgrade to PRO. I used the new product key to upgrade but get error message: 2018-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 Systems (KB4023057) - Error 0x80070643 Now I'd like to...
  9. Surface Book goes to sleep after 30 seconds after upgrade to Build 17763

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Book goes to sleep after 30 seconds after upgrade to Build 17763: Hi, I have a newly unboxed Surface Book (it is a spare we have not opened for over a year). Using the Media Creation Tool, I upgraded Windows 10 on the machine. From System Information, it is now running Windows 10 Pro, Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 It goes to sleep...
  10. UK user with mixed up @ and " after last upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    UK user with mixed up @ and " after last upgrade: I am a UK user with a UK keyboard which now has these two characters transposed. How do I correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uk-user-with-mixed-up-and-after-last-upgrade/35552351-7ea0-4098-b215-36fac7538082

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x800F0955 - 0x20003

2. 0x800F0955-0x20003

3. 0x800f0955 - 0x20003 windows 10 upgrade

4. 0x800F0955