Windows 10: upgrade

Discus and support upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When was this upgrade ordered to be done and by whom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john hernandez69, Sep 14, 2018.

1. john hernandez69 Win User

upgrade

When was this upgrade ordered to be done and by whom

:)

john hernandez69, Sep 14, 2018
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 14, 2018
  3. itsmeitsme Win User
    Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Vinod Archak Win User

upgrade

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

upgrade

1. upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. keyboard issues after upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard issues after upgrade: after a recent upgrade of Windows 10, some keys on the laptop keyboard don't work. any ideas on how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/keyboard-issues-after-upgrade/91f94e93-99fa-48ca-a792-631c34ef78e9
  3. Can't print to pdf or OneNote post Win10 1803 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print to pdf or OneNote post Win10 1803 upgrade: I have a desktop that was working and printing fine until it received the Windows 10 1803 update. I lost all printing functionality after the update. I saw other posts in the forum from others having the same issue. I was waiting to see if anyone was able to successfully get...
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade Taking Too Long?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade Taking Too Long?: Hello, So I am doing an upgrade on my desktop (currently in progress) and just wondering how long it usually takes? I looked up online and the upgrade should takes maximum an hour, but as of now it's been 5 hours and still hasn't loaded into Win 10. It's still on the...
  5. Computer wont boot after upgrading to windows 10.

Computer wont boot after upgrading to windows 10.: Yesterday i finally chose to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. I downloaded the guide to install windows 10 and let it download and install. I chose the option to delete all old files. The installation seemed to go fine until it finished and rebooted. The boot was...
  6. unable to upgrade my "Desktop" to Windows 10 1803 build

unable to upgrade my "Desktop" to Windows 10 1803 build: The upgrade to Windows 10 1803 build consistently fails on my desktop. I have even tried to reinstall the windows 10 build. I do have enough space on c drive. This is simply frustrating. Please advise what else I should do....
  7. Windows 10’s next update might not come with highly anticipated Smart Upgrade feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update might not come with highly anticipated Smart Upgrade feature: Windows 10 October 2018 Update is just around the corner and it comes with a bunch of exciting features that you can find here. One of the best features is the Smart Upgrade that uses artificial intelligence to improve the quality and reliability of the Windows Updates....
  8. upgrade to windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade to windows 7: YES! upgrade! windows 10 for gaming is bad,really really bad,need to go back to windows 7...any idead how i can get there? i am on a laptop and i havent got cd port and i dont want to burn any file...any simple method...i have windows 10 for a year now and i havent got...
  9. upgrade ti windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade ti windows 10: YES! upgrade! windows 10 for gaming is bad,really really bad,need to go back to windows 7...any idead how i can get there? i am on a laptop and i havent got cd port and i dont want to burn any file...any simple method...i have windows 10 for a year now and i havent got...
  10. Windows 10 pro upgraded version

Windows 10 pro upgraded version: dear sir, good morning, currently I`m using windows 10 pro 1709 version, and now I want to upgrade it to 1803 or the latest version. please guide me how to do it. Regards Chandan...