Windows 10: upgrade

Discus and support upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When was this upgrade ordered to be done and by whom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john hernandez69, Sep 14, 2018.

1. john hernandez69 Win User

upgrade

When was this upgrade ordered to be done and by whom

:)

john hernandez69, Sep 14, 2018
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 14, 2018
  3. itsmeitsme Win User
    Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Vinod Archak Win User

upgrade

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

upgrade

1. upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Windows Home OEM to Windows Pro Download version upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home OEM to Windows Pro Download version upgrade: i have bought a HP laptop with Windows Home Preinstalled. i upgraded the licence to Windows Pro. Can i use the home version licence on another PC? how can i recover the home version licence key?...
  3. upgrade of computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade of computer: If I upgrade my computer can I install my licensed windows 10 in new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-of-computer/8528e0b5-192f-4243-9f5a-9b62da075f0f"
  4. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate: I have been running Windows 10 Home on my Dell XPS8700 PC for over a year, but I decided to upgrade to the Pro version. I used the link in the settings under Activation and it took me to the Microsoft Store. I paid the upgrade fee and it seemed to upgrade no problem. But when...
  5. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1809

Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1809: Hi guys, I have an interesting problem.When trying to install Windows 10 pro 64 bit 1809 i get a error that it could not update some system components with the error code: 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 Does this error code mean i need to get updated drivers for 1 of my components?...
  6. windows10 upgrade issue

windows10 upgrade issue: I downloaded windows10 to upgrade my windows7 ultimate 64bit pc, it installed but for the past 5 hours the welcome screen opens then goes off then comes on etc can anyone help...
  7. upgrade chinese windows 10 home to windows 10 Pro English

upgrade chinese windows 10 home to windows 10 Pro English: I recently purchased a laptop from china which has windows 10 home installed on it and I cannot read it. I tried changing the language to English using many different methods and all were unsuccessful. From my understanding the version of windows that I have only allows one...
  8. I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro to get bitlocker -- error 0x8004259a prevents activation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro to get bitlocker -- error 0x8004259a prevents activation: Hi, I upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro, paid $99 for the sole purpose of getting bitlocker which is required for me to use. When I try to activate bitlocker I get the following error: A problem occurred during BitLocker setup. You may need to restart BitLocker setup to...
  9. Surface Upgrade to Windows10 1809

Surface Upgrade to Windows10 1809: When Surface Upgrade to Windows10 1809 using Media Creative Tool, a problem happen [ATTACH] Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro (5th Generation) / Install, update, and repair...
  10. Re-installing and reactivating a free upgrade of Windows 10 after hardware change.

Re-installing and reactivating a free upgrade of Windows 10 after hardware change.: Hello all. I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit version 1803 that i upgraded to, for free, from Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Now my hardware is a bit long in the tooth, main board approaching ten years old, so i would like to upgrade it along with memory and possibly CPU, and a...