Windows 10: Upgrade?

Discus and support Upgrade? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, Is it worth me upgrading, I’ve been looking at this card Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB, my current card is Sapphire Radeon RX580 NITRO+... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by kuyenmotdivad, Aug 13, 2019 at 12:17 AM.

1. Upgrade?

Hi,

Is it worth me upgrading, I’ve been looking at this card Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB, my current card is Sapphire Radeon RX580 NITRO+ Special Edition 8GB?

Cheers

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Aug 13, 2019 at 12:17 AM
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

4. Upgrade?

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Thema:

Upgrade?

1. Upgrade? - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. Create space on Tiny 32Gb disk for win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create space on Tiny 32Gb disk for win10 upgrade: So I have a small Asus EeeBook with a 32Gb "disk" (only 28Gb useable due to the factory recovery partition). It is minimal install - just a few browsers and Minimum Office install (word/excel only), a PDF viewer and some music. There are two users set up. That's it. I have...
  3. Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow

Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow: Hi I recently upgraded to the 1903 update and my PC has been crashing constantly ever since. I get the blue screen of death, which appears out of nowhere with no warning - so I'm concerned about losing work. I am usually using Firefox when this happens; usually I do have...
  4. Unable to upgrade from Win 10 Pro 1803 to 1903

Unable to upgrade from Win 10 Pro 1803 to 1903: Hi guys, Feel like I've tried everything here. Tried Windows Update. Doesn't work. [Fails to update during the reboot bit, and simply undoes changes] Tried Windows Update/Upgrade Assistant. [Gets to about 30% during the reboot bit, and simply gives black screen telling me...
  5. revert from Win10 upgrade to Win7

revert from Win10 upgrade to Win7: This is essentially a FYI post. I recently decided to upgrade from my Win7 pro to Win10 pro because I got an announcement that one of my programs (TurboTax) would not install or run on Win7 next year. I did this using some links / tutorials in this forum. They were pretty...
  6. windows 10 1903 upgrade

windows 10 1903 upgrade: Upgrade fails with error 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-upgrade/eb4310f1-4095-427a-8bae-9623f301ff8d
  7. upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada?: I have ordered through Microsoft store over the years but I cannot upgrade the solitaire collection. The popup takes my pin number then asks me to fill in an addresss.. The only option is US. Thank You...
  8. cannot open office docs after installing windows 10 upgrade 8-13-2019

cannot open office docs after installing windows 10 upgrade 8-13-2019: After completing the upgrade, I cannot open my word 2016 OR my office 365 Word files. Outlook works ok. I reinstalled the the 365 Office pak, but still doesn't work; doesn't seem to see my device. I followed some previous instructions to create another account and then...
  9. Problems with Installing the latest Windows upgrade 1903

Problems with Installing the latest Windows upgrade 1903: I've tried multiple times to update to the new version but to no success. I can't use the Media Creation Tool because my system does not have enough disk space and this tool does not enable me to use removeable storage. When I run the Update it completes the download and...
  10. Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?: Hi People and thanks for taking the time to read and help, My problem is ... I currently live in China and I bought a Dell G7, obviously the OS was in Chinese. I couldn't change the language to English as i needed to update to pro. I didn't check to see if the product...