Windows 10: UPGRADE

Discus and support UPGRADE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I want to upgrade my windows 10 to windows 10 pro but I don't know how to find my digital licenses, and also I do not have the product key. can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnujhChand, Apr 5, 2020.

1. UPGRADE

hi I want to upgrade my windows 10 to windows 10 pro but I don't know how to find my digital licenses, and also I do not have the product key.

can you help me out please?

:)

AnujhChand, Apr 5, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Apr 5, 2020
  4. UPGRADE

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

UPGRADE

1. UPGRADE - Similar Threads - UPGRADE

2. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  3. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  4. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How can I upgrade my Windows 8.1 computer to Windows 11 now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I upgrade my Windows 8.1 computer to Windows 11 now?: I know I have to purchase Windows 10 and upgrade to it, then use the free upgrade to Windows 11, but I don’t know how to safely do this, and where to legally/safely purchase Windows 10.Thanks...
  9. How can I upgrade my Windows 8.1 computer to Windows 11 now?

How can I upgrade my Windows 8.1 computer to Windows 11 now?: I know I have to purchase Windows 10 and upgrade to it, then use the free upgrade to Windows 11, but I don’t know how to safely do this, and where to legally/safely purchase Windows 10.Thanks...
  10. How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?

How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?: Recently i need to install some software and found it not compatible with my osWindow 7 Pro, then i search thought the microsoft Community regarding update to window 10 from window 7 pro. Unfortunately the "Create Windows 10 installation media" not work for my case. i keep...