Windows 10: upgrade

Discus and support upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Having issue with upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade/59d786e5-2a04-4802-bac4-064d9e2fbc09 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rocket c8, Dec 2, 2021.

1. rocket c8 Win User

upgrade

Having issue with upgrade

:)

rocket c8, Dec 2, 2021
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Dec 2, 2021
  4. upgrade

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

upgrade

1. upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found: We purchased a new PC, it came with Home and we needed to upgrade to Pro, 11Pro was purchased through the Microsoft store.1st issue - We received the confirmation email attached of the purchase, and when we click on the item we get a message saying the product cannot be...
  3. Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found: We purchased a new PC, it came with Home and we needed to upgrade to Pro, 11Pro was purchased through the Microsoft store.1st issue - We received the confirmation email attached of the purchase, and when we click on the item we get a message saying the product cannot be...
  4. Are Windows 10 Pro automatically upgraded to Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are Windows 10 Pro automatically upgraded to Windows 11 Pro?: Are Windows 10 Pro automatically upgraded to Windows 11 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-pro-automatically-upgraded-to/036cf2bd-1565-416d-b976-0560b704230f
  5. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade check: Hi, I ran the PC Check program and it says my processors do not me Windows 11 requirements. I checked the Intel compatibility which is listed. All other checks are ok. My configuration is:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB...
  6. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade check

Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade check: Hi, I ran the PC Check program and it says my processors do not me Windows 11 requirements. I checked the Intel compatibility which is listed. All other checks are ok. My configuration is:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB...
  7. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues: Hi,HAs anyone experienced a problem with apps like Whats App when they upgrade to Windows 11? Or, any other Zenbook problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook-upgrade-issues/692a92e9-5903-4ed6-a36d-a03e75cb5e15
  9. Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues

Asus Zenbook Upgrade Issues: Hi,HAs anyone experienced a problem with apps like Whats App when they upgrade to Windows 11? Or, any other Zenbook problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook-upgrade-issues/692a92e9-5903-4ed6-a36d-a03e75cb5e15
  10. WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE DRAINING THE BATTERY: My laptop just got updated today to windows 11 everything is working just fine except for the battery life. It draining my battery very fast. It was full charge when I upgrade it, but after an hour it drain fast to 50% even in minimal use. Usually it takes my battery takes...