Windows 10: Upgraded Asus N56J Laptop to a Digital Windows 10 Pro Activation, and it turned my laptop...

Discus and support Upgraded Asus N56J Laptop to a Digital Windows 10 Pro Activation, and it turned my laptop... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I recently performed an Upgrade of my Laptop which start on Win7 then I did a free upgrade to Win10 Pro once support hit EoL for Win7, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ande0255, Jul 30, 2020.

1. ande0255 Win User

Upgraded Asus N56J Laptop to a Digital Windows 10 Pro Activation, and it turned my laptop...

Hello,

I recently performed an Upgrade of my Laptop which start on Win7 then I did a free upgrade to Win10 Pro once support hit EoL for Win7, which everything worked normally as it did on 7.

I recently upgraded to Win 10 Professional on the laptop, and immediately upon booting into it, when I download or stream anything to the laptop it literally knocks out the wireless in my house to TV Remotes / PS4 Controllers / Bluetooth Headsets while Data Throughput is transmitting and the laptop itself literally 30 minutes prior to moving to Windows 10 Pro while it was on Windows 10 Home had download speeds of about 150down/10up per my ISP speed limits and after the update to Win 10 Pro are currently around 2-6mbps Down and 1-2 Up on Wireless.

Is there a fix for this, or can I return my Win 10 Pro Activation and go back to my version of Windows 10 Home?

:)

ande0255, Jul 30, 2020
  2. arvindakk Win User

Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Hi,

I had purchased Windows 10 Home single language and upgraded to 10 pro through Microsoft store. It was activated as digital license.

Now i have purchased a new laptop which again comes with windows 10 single language. I want to convert to windows 10 pro with my existing digital license active with my account.

arvindakk, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, Jul 30, 2020
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

Upgraded Asus N56J Laptop to a Digital Windows 10 Pro Activation, and it turned my laptop...

Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Since it's a laptop I would just stick with Windows 8.1 and when it's time to buy a new laptop then Windows 10. My gaming laptop that I travel with has Windows 7 and it's fine. When I buy a new laptop in a couple of years Win 10 will be nice.

Thema:

1. Upgraded Asus N56J Laptop to a Digital Windows 10 Pro Activation, and it turned my laptop... - Similar Threads - Upgraded Asus N56J

2. Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license: HelloI'm having trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on an Acer laptop. The laptop has a Windows 10 Home embedded key, so activation is automatic after a full reinstall. But I bought a copy of Windows 10 Pro confirmed to be genuine and when I try and install it on the laptop it...
  3. Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license: HelloI'm having trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on an Acer laptop. The laptop has a Windows 10 Home embedded key, so activation is automatic after a full reinstall. But I bought a copy of Windows 10 Pro confirmed to be genuine and when I try and install it on the laptop it...
  4. Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop: I have a Windows 10 Pro activated license on my old computer, I recently bought a new Laptop which comes with Windows 11 Home installed, I want to upgrade the new Laptops license to Windows 11 Pro using the Old computers key so that I can wipe the old one and sell it. The key...
  6. Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro digital license key activation on new laptop: I have a Windows 10 Pro activated license on my old computer, I recently bought a new Laptop which comes with Windows 11 Home installed, I want to upgrade the new Laptops license to Windows 11 Pro using the Old computers key so that I can wipe the old one and sell it. The key...
  7. Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop: my Asus UX461UN which I bought new out of the box about 2 years ago will not boot requesting a Bitlocker code which I never knew I had. None of the options offered in the Bitlocker screen seem to work. I never activated Bitlocker or set it up with a code though my microsoft...
  8. My Windows 10 Pro Asus N56J somehow turned into a Faraday Cage when transmitting Data on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows 10 Pro Asus N56J somehow turned into a Faraday Cage when transmitting Data on...: I can't pinpoint it to any certain event within my home LAN, but I noticed one day when downloading a Linux Distro for Cisco DevNet stuff, my TV remote / PS4 controller / PS4 official Wireless bluetooth headset stopped working - And immediately when I put it in sleep mode...
  9. Going to Reset Windows 10 Pro on Asus N56J Laptop with no Wired Ethernet Port - Can I use...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Going to Reset Windows 10 Pro on Asus N56J Laptop with no Wired Ethernet Port - Can I use...: I am going to be resetting my Windows 10 Pro PC (An Asus N56J) which doesn't have an Ethernet Port on it, and wondering if I can do a reset properly with Wireless, or if it might be a better idea to do this with a USB backup key? I am copying any files I want to keep to a...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 10 on a Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 on a Asus Laptop: The adventure I am having installing Windows 10 onto different computers has been interesting. Each computer had Windows 7 Pro 64 bit at OEM installed before Windows 10 come onto the market. I encountered no difficulty whatsoever installing Windows 10 in a Lenovo T430...