Windows 10: Upgraded CPU and RAM. Windows circle loads forever...

Discus and support Upgraded CPU and RAM. Windows circle loads forever... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just updated my CPU and RAM. I was able to turn on the PC, get into the bios, the bios reset everything. I made sure everything was pretty much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deathnutz, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Upgraded CPU and RAM. Windows circle loads forever...

I just updated my CPU and RAM. I was able to turn on the PC, get into the bios, the bios reset everything. I made sure everything was pretty much stock. Saved and exit, and now I just have the windows logo with the spinning balls that seem to be chugging away at something. It's been about 10 min, and windows hasn't come up yet. Any thoughts on how I can get this to boot? What is windows doing?... wish it didn't hide behind these spinning balls...

Thanks!

submitted by /u/deathnutz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deathnutz, Aug 3, 2020

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Smizack Win User
    Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Upgraded CPU and RAM. Windows circle loads forever... [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Upgraded CPU and RAM. Windows circle loads forever...

RAM and CPU upgrade

my product ID is 00359-OEM-8992687-00006 and i want to upgrade its RAM and CPU, what RAM and CPU upgrade is compatible to it?

rizacanada, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded CPU and RAM. Windows circle loads forever...

1. Upgraded CPU and RAM. Windows circle loads forever... - Similar Threads - Upgraded CPU RAM

2. Difdefender Loading Forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difdefender Loading Forever: I'm trying to Encrypt a USB stick with Bitdefender, and after putting in my desired password and choosing how much to encrypt, it starts encrypting. However this encryption has been loading for 8 hours now, stuck at 99.5%. I have tried force-removing the USB stick from the...
  3. Onedrive Forever Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Forever Loading: I tried to restart, uninstall, and reinstall then tried to follow this "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/reset-onedrive-34701e00-bf7b-42db-b960-84905399050c" directions. Nothing helped, it's taking forever to log-in and sign....
  4. Window 11 bootup stucks at loading circle and takes forever to statup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 bootup stucks at loading circle and takes forever to statup.: Whenever I reboot my laptop, it boots relatively fast to the window login screen, but it takes forever at the loading circle about 10+ minutes.After finished loading, a cmd.exe window pops up displaying "System cannot find the file specified. [process exited with code 1]"...
  5. Window 11 bootup stucks at loading circle and takes forever to statup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 bootup stucks at loading circle and takes forever to statup.: Whenever I reboot my laptop, it boots relatively fast to the window login screen, but it takes forever at the loading circle about 10+ minutes.After finished loading, a cmd.exe window pops up displaying "System cannot find the file specified. [process exited with code 1]"...
  6. Cursor loads forever with a blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor loads forever with a blue circle: Hello, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC So, if I try right clicking on a program on my desktop the cursor starts loading with a blue circle forever, however this does not apply for the Bin and if I right click on the desktop. It only loads when I right click on games...
  7. Low Ram - High CPU Load?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Ram - High CPU Load?: Basically the title, if you have a very low amount of RAM, to the point where its bottle necking your computer, can that put more stress on the CPU? And further increase the pressure on it and thus temperature increase? And I guess in general, if you have components in a...
  8. Change Windows loading circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Windows loading circle: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/k3kkl5iwmxm41.gif I want to change the default windows loading circle to a different animation. I think that the circle could be more entertaining to watch while waiting if it were something like calming cat. Does anybody know if this is...
  9. Mouse Loading Circle after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Loading Circle after upgrade to Windows 10: Hey, I recently upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 while keeping my old data. Now every time when I have been inactive for a while and then move the cursor again and sometimes when I switch tabs/load a new site a blue loading circle appears. I checked in task manager what the...
  10. Windows Update loading forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update loading forever: Windows Update keeps on loading and never shows up any update: [img] What can I do to fix this? Thank you! 34410