Windows 10: Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

Discus and support Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I decided to upgrade some hardware. Old stuff has been around for about 2 years. Once everything was done my computer will stay on for maybe 15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by irishwheels, May 4, 2021 at 3:07 AM.

1. Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

So I decided to upgrade some hardware. Old stuff has been around for about 2 years. Once everything was done my computer will stay on for maybe 15 minutes at a time. Monitors will go black and the computer restarts. PSU, is brand new The motherboard is brand new CPU is brand new M.2 is brand new. I did a Memtest86+ test on my current ram, ran it for like 24 hours had over 13 passes, no errors. I dont know what to do at this point... Im needing help

:)

irishwheels, May 4, 2021 at 3:07 AM
  2. Ghot Win User

Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

Yeah, I just noticed that. No version number, but it DOES list the DRAM manufacturer. *Smile

Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day [​IMG]

3. Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

The room temperature is 25.6°C at this moment.

4. Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

At my end, everything was fine with the CPU at 84°C. There is no overheating at your end.

Thema:

1. Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day - Similar Threads - Upgraded CPU MOBO

2. Computer Freezing and restarting. New Psu.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezing and restarting. New Psu.: Hello. I'm in need of some help. I got this pc December 31, and I've already had to replace my 650 watt PSU just the other day. It made a loud popping sound and pretty much died. I now have a 750 or 800 Watt Jupiter installed now... Even with a new PSU my pc is continuing to...
  3. Is it possible to use two M.2 NVME drives on this MOBO?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to use two M.2 NVME drives on this MOBO?: Last year I bought a 1TB M.2 NVME drive to use on my Asus Prime Z390-A motherboard (PRIME Z390-A | Motherboards | ASUS Canada) and now that prices have somewhat gone down, I'm considering getting a 4TB instead. My first thought it is I'll get a superspeed enclosure for the...
  4. New Mobo/CPU/RAM windows not rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Mobo/CPU/RAM windows not rebooting: So after getting all set up i reinstalled windows and completely formatted my HDD, got to desktop and updated my drivers and installed nvidia experience so i restarted my pc for good measure but once i restart my pc doesnt seem to be booting from my HDD. Ive tried changing...
  5. Can't set M.2 speed on new mobo

Can't set M.2 speed on new mobo: Hi Well, I've now built my husbands new PC but I do have a little problem. Part of the upgrade included an NVM-e SSD which I was led to believe had to be set up for the speed you wanted it to work at. This I got from a YouTube tutorial where the guy had to set his mobo...
  6. Looking to upgrade CPU and Mobo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking to upgrade CPU and Mobo: Hey Guys! Here are my computer specs: Dell XPS 8700 Original Motherboard CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 @ 3GHz Quad core 3001Mhz Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X series (2 x 8GB) 240pin DDR3 SDRAM 1600 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti I was looking to upgrade my CPU and motherboard and...
  7. M.2 SSD compatibility with MOBO question.

M.2 SSD compatibility with MOBO question.: Hello. I am planning to buy a M.2 SSD for my PC, but before i do i just wanna be sure with the compatibility. My MOBO is a ASUS TUF B360-pro gaming. At this moment i have a 2.5" SSD and a 3.5" HDD installed. So none of the M.2 slots are in use. When i had a look in MOBO...
  8. Computer restarts during installation of Windows on to m.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer restarts during installation of Windows on to m.2 SSD: System specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core PSU: EVGA 650 GQ, 80+ GOLD 650W, Semi Modular, EVGA ECO Mode GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Motherboard: ASRock X470 Master SLI/ac RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz (PC4-24000) CL16 M.2 SSD: Intel Solid...
  9. PC Freezing - Faulty PSU or MOBO

PC Freezing - Faulty PSU or MOBO: Hello guys, my pc 4 years old and self build ( i didnt change any part after build it). When i try to play games my pc freezing with buzzing sound and forces me to close it. If i close my pc and try to open it again sometimes i can do it by 1-2 try but sometimes it took...
  10. Activation after CPU and mobo upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation after CPU and mobo upgrade: I'm updating my wife's Home PC to a new CPU and mobo (old had only 4G DDR2 memory and was slower than molasses). This PC was originally Win 7 Home and I used the free upgrade facility to go to Win 10 Home. This PC is listed as one of my devices under my account at...