Windows 10: Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

Discus and support Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I decided to upgrade some hardware. Old stuff has been around for about 2 years. Once everything was done my computer will stay on for maybe 15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by irishwheels, May 4, 2021.

1. Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

So I decided to upgrade some hardware. Old stuff has been around for about 2 years. Once everything was done my computer will stay on for maybe 15 minutes at a time. Monitors will go black and the computer restarts. PSU, is brand new The motherboard is brand new CPU is brand new M.2 is brand new. I did a Memtest86+ test on my current ram, ran it for like 24 hours had over 13 passes, no errors. I dont know what to do at this point... Im needing help

:)

irishwheels, May 4, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User

Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

Yeah, I just noticed that. No version number, but it DOES list the DRAM manufacturer. *Smile

Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day [​IMG]

Ghot, May 5, 2021
  3. Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

The room temperature is 25.6°C at this moment.

Matthew Wai, May 5, 2021
  4. Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day

At my end, everything was fine with the CPU at 84°C. There is no overheating at your end.

Matthew Wai, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Upgraded, CPU, MOBO, M.2, RAM, PSU, Now computer is restarting all day - Similar Threads - Upgraded CPU MOBO

2. upgraded pc mobo and cpu change now W11 will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgraded pc mobo and cpu change now W11 will not activate: OK so I upgraded from win10 to win11 about 12 months or so ago so my account has a 'digital licence' but I've just made a major upgrade on my mb cpu ram and gpu am4 to am5 and now windows just will not activate. I'm signed in to my account, the digital licence is associated...
  3. upgraded pc mobo and cpu change now W11 will not activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgraded pc mobo and cpu change now W11 will not activate: OK so I upgraded from win10 to win11 about 12 months or so ago so my account has a 'digital licence' but I've just made a major upgrade on my mb cpu ram and gpu am4 to am5 and now windows just will not activate. I'm signed in to my account, the digital licence is associated...
  4. Upgrade mobo and cpu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade mobo and cpu: Hello im upgrading my motherboardand cpu,and my question is what i need to archivemaybe my windows?Also were I can find my windows key?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-mobo-and-cpu/62c21727-4492-4af4-87a4-eab84b67dd49
  5. Upgrade mobo and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade mobo and cpu: Hello im upgrading my motherboardand cpu,and my question is what i need to archivemaybe my windows?Also were I can find my windows key?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-mobo-and-cpu/62c21727-4492-4af4-87a4-eab84b67dd49
  6. Upgrade mobo and cpu

7. Random BSOD after CPU/mobo/ram upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD after CPU/mobo/ram upgrade: Hello,I know it is recommended to do a clean install after a complete platform upgrade, but i would rather not do that at this moment in time.I recently upgraded my pc from a Ryzen 5 5600x, 32gb 2666mhz ddr4 and an asus ROG motherboard, to a Ryzen 9 7900, 32gb 5600mhz ddr5...
  8. Random BSOD after CPU/mobo/ram upgrade

Random BSOD after CPU/mobo/ram upgrade: Hello,I know it is recommended to do a clean install after a complete platform upgrade, but i would rather not do that at this moment in time.I recently upgraded my pc from a Ryzen 5 5600x, 32gb 2666mhz ddr4 and an asus ROG motherboard, to a Ryzen 9 7900, 32gb 5600mhz ddr5...
  9. Looking to upgrade CPU and Mobo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking to upgrade CPU and Mobo: Hey Guys! Here are my computer specs: Dell XPS 8700 Original Motherboard CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 @ 3GHz Quad core 3001Mhz Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X series (2 x 8GB) 240pin DDR3 SDRAM 1600 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti I was looking to upgrade my CPU and motherboard and...
  10. M.2 SSD compatibility with MOBO question.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 SSD compatibility with MOBO question.: Hello. I am planning to buy a M.2 SSD for my PC, but before i do i just wanna be sure with the compatibility. My MOBO is a ASUS TUF B360-pro gaming. At this moment i have a 2.5" SSD and a 3.5" HDD installed. So none of the M.2 slots are in use. When i had a look in MOBO...