Windows 10: Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page.

Discus and support Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Aturaya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er1m8n/upgraded_from_7_to_10_now_mouse_and_keyboard_wont/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aturaya, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page.

/u/Aturaya, Jan 19, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. My GTX 980ti won`t let me upgrade to Windows 10?

Still says my Nvidia GTX 980Ti won`t work with Windows 10, so I can`t upgrade!!

RichardH754, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page.

Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page.

1. Upgraded From 7 to 10, now mouse and keyboard won't work, can't get past login page. - Similar Threads - Upgraded mouse keyboard

2. Can't get past startup admin. Login, .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get past startup admin. Login, .: It says logging on, loading personal settings, then logging off, Then resets, iand login window pops up again. It's an old Dell demensionc521 someone gave me.but it was loading up a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated thank you....
  3. Can't get past W11 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past W11 login screen: https://ibb.co/0XJW72cUp until now I have been getting through the login screen with my local password. I always "skip" any Microsoft account logins or setup because its eternally stuck/broken my only verification option is a phone number I don't use anymore, and online...
  4. Can't get past Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past Login: When i try to login my login window will not accept any typing in the box. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-past-login/c14fc8d4-a390-44ae-89a2-76a3978acbd3
  5. Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work: We have HP Pavilion Desktop, running Windows 10. Recently, the mouse and keyboard abruptly stopped working at the time! I turned off the pc, waited a few minutes, turned it back on - nothing. Changed the batteries in both. Still dead. Six and a half hours later, they came...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not working at login windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse not working at login windows 10: My cousin gave me his PC to have a look at why his mouse and keyboard stopped working at the login screen, so I have tried everything that has been suggested the only problem is I'm asked for some key when trying to do anything? I'm assuming it's something to do with...
  7. Can't login after start-up keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login after start-up keyboard and mouse not working: So I got a new laptop and i use a Windows 10pro everything was okay till I got a notification that I had to restart my go laptop I did restart but after I can't log in because I can't make entries into my laptop...no keyboard entry no mouse cursor nothing just the sign in...
  8. Windows 10 Mouse and Keyboard not working at login

Windows 10 Mouse and Keyboard not working at login: Hi guys, I'm new here and I really need some help. So yesterday I turned my computer on and I got an error and it told me that there was no boot device available. After some random attempts(restart, power on/off..) it somehow finally booted. But unfortunately when windows...
  9. No keyboard after upgrade from 7 to 10

No keyboard after upgrade from 7 to 10: After 10 upgrade, the keyboard in my Compaq Presario CQ57-315NR notebook doesn't work except when I'm in "Control Panel". I seem to be able to type in the search box there, but that is the only place the keyboard works. I have tried uninstalling the driver and then...
  10. I can't get past windows 10 sign in page

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't get past windows 10 sign in page: When I turn on my computer it loads up and starts Windows, the sign in page comes up with the date, clock, and icon resembling a monitor. Normal. Unfortunately when I click on the monitor icon (or anywhere for that matter), my personal icon, my name, and the field for the...