Windows 10: Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise. Cannot find Product Key. Cannot Activate Windows

Discus and support Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise. Cannot find Product Key. Cannot Activate Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good Day, On 3/20/2020 my company purchased a new HP laptop for me to use. The laptop was purchased at Office Depot. Windows 10 Home was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TomKane1, Apr 28, 2020.

1. TomKane1 Win User

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise. Cannot find Product Key. Cannot Activate Windows

Good Day,

On 3/20/2020 my company purchased a new HP laptop for me to use. The laptop was purchased at Office Depot.

Windows 10 Home was preloaded. On 3/23/2020 I purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise. I have the Order Details, Order Number, etc., that was emailed to me confirming my upgrade purchase.

Under Settings > About the Windows specifications read:

Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise

Version: 1903

Installed on: 3/23/2020

OS Build: 18362.778

In the lower right corner of my desktop I continue to have the "Activate Windows" watermark.

I cannot get Win10 Enterprise to activate. I cannot find the product key. My emailed receipt has no instructions or buttons to "download here" or "activate here" ... etc.

I'm at a dead end. I appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

- Tom Kane

- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

TomKane1, Apr 28, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 28, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise.  Cannot find Product Key.  Cannot Activate Windows [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise. Cannot find Product Key. Cannot Activate Windows

windows 10 key

You need to upgrade the first time around. Once you upgrade, you can use that key for a clean installation. I've done 2 clean installations with my Windows 7 key since I upgraded to 10 the first time around.

Aquinus, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise. Cannot find Product Key. Cannot Activate Windows - Similar Threads - Upgraded Home Enterprise

2. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: I can't find my product I bought this computer from a friend after he did a clean sweep of everything, but I can't find the product key please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-product-key-for-windows-10/83b8d376-04e9-4014-a26e-810143a51813
  3. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: I can't find my product I bought this computer from a friend after he did a clean sweep of everything, but I can't find the product key please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-product-key-for-windows-10/83b8d376-04e9-4014-a26e-810143a51813
  4. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot find my Windows Product Key for Activation Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find my Windows Product Key for Activation Windows 8: Hi guys, really hope someone can help me here.Something happened with my laptop, but suddenly a lot of programs stopped working, I get error when trying to open programs, etc.But, I also get the message that I should activate Windows.I have Windows 8, as it is an old laptop,...
  6. Cannot find my Windows Product Key for Activation Windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find my Windows Product Key for Activation Windows 8: Hi guys, really hope someone can help me here.Something happened with my laptop, but suddenly a lot of programs stopped working, I get error when trying to open programs, etc.But, I also get the message that I should activate Windows.I have Windows 8, as it is an old laptop,...
  7. I cannot find product key to activate window 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cannot find product key to activate window 10: I recently just bought a brand new Cyberpowerpc from bestbuy. The pc ask me to activate window 10 and enter the product key. I cannot find any product key in the pc box or in the system. What should I do?...
  8. Cannot Activate Windows after upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise

Cannot Activate Windows after upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise: I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and now I keep getting the message that I should activate Windows. I tried activating Windows, using my Product Key and I get the error (0X80041023). The Product Key you Entered did not work, Try again. This...
  9. Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation

Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation: So, I just upgraded my copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro Edition, but for some reason. I got Windows 10 Enterprise edition instead. And now, I get an email from the date of purchase like normal, but there is no product key included and I already had a product...
  10. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: Had Windows 10 installed on my computer. It is running fine. Got message that my license would soon run out and need to provide product key. I was never e-mailed this and I was not given the box that also has it. How do I find my product key?...