Windows 10: upgraded from windows 10 home to pro and windows wont activate

Discus and support upgraded from windows 10 home to pro and windows wont activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi i ugraged from windows home to pro and no windows wont activate and i upgraded b changing the product key i purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fusedl4s1, Mar 30, 2021.

1. fusedl4s1 Win User

upgraded from windows 10 home to pro and windows wont activate

hi i ugraged from windows home to pro and no windows wont activate and i upgraded b changing the product key i purchased

:)

fusedl4s1, Mar 30, 2021
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Mar 30, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

1. upgraded from windows 10 home to pro and windows wont activate - Similar Threads - upgraded home pro

2. Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home: I own Windows 10 Home and have purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. However, I have not received any activation key and when trying to upgrade in Microsoft Store, I'm asked to buy it again. Can someone please explain how this can be happening in 2022? I'm really...
  3. Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home: I own Windows 10 Home and have purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. However, I have not received any activation key and when trying to upgrade in Microsoft Store, I'm asked to buy it again. Can someone please explain how this can be happening in 2022? I'm really...
  4. Problems with activating Windows Pro upgrade from Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation

Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation: Hi, If I upgrade my Windows 10 license from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will Windows 10 Pro be the version that is activated on machines that I install from then on, like Windows 10 Home is now, or will it only be valid for one machine Windows 10 Pro and the rest will...
  6. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade will not activate

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade will not activate: I have a Dell All-in-One computer that came with Windows 10 Home. I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, downloaded the version provided in the link and ended up with Windows 10 Enterprise. The email confirmation says Windows 10 Pro but did not have a key or digital license...
  7. Windows is not activated after upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Windows is not activated after upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: I originally purchased a PC with Windows 10 Home on it. I decided to upgrade it. I purchased an official Windows 10 Pro Product Key/License and applied the new key and then restarted. I went to the Settings menu and Windows recognised the key as Windows 10 Pro, however...
  8. Activation for Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home

Activation for Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home: Hi, I bought an 1 yr old HP laptop from a friend, restored factory settings, and trying to set up. I purchased upgrade from Microsoft for Windows 10 Pro from Home and it won't activate. Receipt contains no product key. When I try to active with Microsoft account, message...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will not activate

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will not activate: I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade yesterday through the Microsoft Store and installed. I am now getting an activation error: Windows reported that no product key was found on your defice. Error code: OxC004F213. This error seems to be associated with a hardware...
  10. Purchased upgrade from Windows Home to Windows Pro not activating

Purchased upgrade from Windows Home to Windows Pro not activating: On my quite new and still under warranty Surface Pro 6, which came with Windows Home, I purchased from the MS Store the upgrade to Windows Pro. It seemed to be ok, but I noticed the other day that Activate Windows appears in the bottom right of the screen and when I go to...