Windows 10: Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...

Discus and support Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So as the title says, I went to the windows store to upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro for $99.00. All during the purchase it was stating... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Pat McHugh, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...

So as the title says, I went to the windows store to upgrade my windows 10 home to windows 10 pro for $99.00. All during the purchase it was stating that I was purchasing windows 10 pro but when the download and install finished, it had installed windows 10 enterprise. Since there is no upgrade path from home to enterprise, I can't activate the software. Spent an hour on the phone with store support but they can't do anything as I am on a domain (according to them) and suggested I PAY for a subscription to fix the issue. I already paid 99 bucks to screw up my system, don't think so.

My home version was a digital license so I don't have a key.

:)

Pat McHugh, Aug 23, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded...

1. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro from the windows store but store downloaded... - Similar Threads - Upgraded home pro

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using MS Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using MS Store: Greetings! I recently decided that I wanted to upgrade my device's edition of Windows from Home to Pro. So, I did what anyone would do and I went into Settings then clicked the button to upgrade my edition, went through the process of buying it in Microsoft Store and then...
  3. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store: Hi, I brought the Windows 10 Pro off the Microsoft store, after buying to upgrade nothing happened, after restart my Windows now tells me it is no longer activated and to go to activate Windows, troubleshooting does nothing, signing in and out does nothing, restarting again...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade from MS Store - License queries

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade from MS Store - License queries: Hi, Got a new laptop with Windows 10 Home OEM_DM license. I have understood details about the upgrade to Pro from MS Store, which is pretty straight forward. However, I am not clear on the following: While the windows 10 home is OEM_DM type license and thus non...
  5. Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade

Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade: Issue faced : I have an Asus G14 that came with Windows 10 Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via MS Store. When I try upgrading/installing Windows 10 Pro via the store, the upgrade fails with an error code 0x80070005. Post which my laptop loses its original...
  6. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade from home... Via Microsoft Store: I downloaded Win 10 pro from Microsoft Store ... Got help to instore.... But day or so after I lost a drive and must have put my computer back to Windows Home..... How can I get back to Windows 10 Pro.......
  7. Windows 10 Pro from the Store

Windows 10 Pro from the Store: Last year I bought upgrade to Win 10 Pro at the Microsoft Store. Two months ago I sold the computer. Before selling, I have removed Win 10 Pro and reinstalled factory image. Now, I got new laptop with preinstalled Win 10 Home, went to the store under my account, and system...
  8. Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate

Upgraded via store from windows 10 home to pro and cant activate: Right i decided to upgrade my Dell Xps laptop from home to pro via the store which didn't take long at all. After reboot if i go to activation it now shows as enterprise and not activated. The troubleshoot box says it cant find a internet connection. Also I've looked at...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store fails ...

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store fails ...: Hello, I am trying to upgrade/activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased through the Microsoft Store for my Acer Aspire Laptop that had come with Windows 10 Home OEM installed. I am able to download the files and Windows performs the upgrade after a couple of minutes and a...