Windows 10: Upgraded laptop to Windows 10, apps not downloading/updating

Discus and support Upgraded laptop to Windows 10, apps not downloading/updating in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I guess the title is pretty self-explanatory. I recently installed Windows 10 (the day it came out). I've been trying to download Minecraft (don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jaimee, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Jaimee Win User

Upgraded laptop to Windows 10, apps not downloading/updating

Hi, I guess the title is pretty self-explanatory. I recently installed Windows 10 (the day it came out). I've been trying to download Minecraft (don't judge me) and it won't start. I currently have eight apps that need to be downloaded or updated, Minecraft being one of them. Only three of them will start, but they stop immediately. For example, Shazam has been downloading for two days now and it's stuck at 0.1mb of 2mb.
    So while three are going, the others are sitting at pending.
    Minecraft is currently, and has been at, 0.0mb of 74.8mb.
    Is anyone else having this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated.

**My computer is updated, I just updated it once again yesterday**

:)

Jaimee, Aug 11, 2015

2. update

how can I update my laptop. I download a app of upgrade but my laptop is not update please reply. how can I update my windows 10

windows 10rn, Aug 11, 2015
  3. TJoeyZZ Win User
    I've been unable to upgrade my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 and it stuck at installation 99%.

* Original title: Windows 10 upgrade

I've been unable to upgrade my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10. When I try updating through the Get Windows 10 app, I'm stuck on download getting setup files. When I try updating by downloading the Windows 10 upgrade assistant from the microsoft website,
    I get stuck at installation 99%. Any advice?

TJoeyZZ, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Upgraded laptop to Windows 10, apps not downloading/updating

1. Upgraded laptop to Windows 10, apps not downloading/updating - Similar Threads - Upgraded laptop apps

2. Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?: Hi there,I recently purchased a new custom built PC, having previously had a Lenovo Laptop. Since I have linked my Microsoft account onto the new PC, whenever I go onto the Microsoft store it will keep trying to download unwanted apps - i.e. Lenovo, Radeon apps, which were...
  3. Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?: Hi there,I recently purchased a new custom built PC, having previously had a Lenovo Laptop. Since I have linked my Microsoft account onto the new PC, whenever I go onto the Microsoft store it will keep trying to download unwanted apps - i.e. Lenovo, Radeon apps, which were...
  4. Windows 10 Laptop downloading 8.1 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Laptop downloading 8.1 Update: Should my Windows 10 HP Envy 360 laptop be downloading the following file as an update? windows8.1-kb4048951-x86_5b6e65493b9c9d93102ac71730d5b710e78ecfa2 1...
  5. Zoom App download for Windows 10 on Dell Laptop

Zoom App download for Windows 10 on Dell Laptop: How do I download the zoom app on my laptop?, Not zoom rooms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-download-for-windows-10-on-dell-laptop/a3bafb6e-2c5b-4a10-a72b-9c6ceff11fe3
  6. download windows upgrade advicer app u

download windows upgrade advicer app u: hello sir!!! I want to upgrade my windows 8.1 phone to windows 10 phone ,but I can't download windows upgrade adviser app from Microsoft store so please help me!!!!!!!...
  7. Laptop App Download/Transfer

Laptop App Download/Transfer: Hi! I have apps on a laptop (Photo Gallery, Movie Maker), that came with it, that I would like to have on my newer laptop, but I don't know where or how to download them to my new computer! Can anyone, please, help me?...
  8. Unable to download the "Get Windows 10 App" update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to download the "Get Windows 10 App" update: This is the case even after following this walkthrough. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3081048 None of the various Microsoft fixits or troubleshooters have been able to solve the issue either. I just recently did a clean install of Windows 7; the app was there and...
  9. Downloading the Windows 10 Upgrade

Downloading the Windows 10 Upgrade: I clicked on the windows 10 upgrade button (Get Windows 10) that appeared in my task bar. The upgrade screen came up and tells me it is "Starting download... Once download is complete, you can start the upgrade, or schedule it for later". I feel that the system is in some...
  10. Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10: After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%... I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and out.. and it still at 80% and not moving! [img] 10258