Windows 10: Upgraded modem, now cannot print

Discus and support Upgraded modem, now cannot print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded my modem recently. both laptop and printer are successfully are connected wirelessly. printer won't print now. what do I need to do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ljo58, Jun 28, 2020.

1. ljo58 Win User

Upgraded modem, now cannot print

I upgraded my modem recently. both laptop and printer are successfully are connected wirelessly. printer won't print now. what do I need to do to print?

:)

ljo58, Jun 28, 2020

2. Upgraded to Windows 10 now cannot print

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Can you share what exactly happens when you try to print?

Is your printer connected, did you update the latest drivers?

As of now I would suggest you to run Print Troubleshooter.

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer
    top these steps:

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the online instructions.
    Get back to us with the detailed information. We'll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Downloaded the newest version of Windows and now cannot print Google Doc properly.

Hi Barbara,

Corrupted/outdated drivers or compatibility issue may be the possible cause why you're unable to print. To provide you the accurate resolution, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried printing a different file (e.g. Word and Excel)and check if the issue still persists?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to print?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article
    on how to troubleshoot your printer. You can expand each section and perform the instructions.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Upgraded modem, now cannot print - Similar Threads - Upgraded modem cannot

2. Cannot Print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print: Cannot print, getting an error. Troubleshooter says error doc wouldn't allow printing, says it was fixed but it isn't. Keep getting error. What do I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print/2d756388-f4b3-4505-a16e-1f3086b93829
  3. My computer was upgraded to Windows 10 now my modem connects, but the software applications...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer was upgraded to Windows 10 now my modem connects, but the software applications...: I am a tech that dials into remote systems for programming. After the modems connect successfully, my programming software thinks the connection was dropped. If I try to use the web interface for programming, the web browsers claim there was an empty response from the web...
  4. Cannot load wireless driver for the modem.

Cannot load wireless driver for the modem.: My modem stop working and can, t seem to load the intel ax200 disk I had a problem when first installed something to do with loading with modem unplugged I can, t remember !...
  5. After Win10 upgrade to 10.0.19041 it cannot print.

After Win10 upgrade to 10.0.19041 it cannot print.: I upgraded my Dell T1700 to Windows 10 v10.0.19041 last night and now my printer doesn't work. I can't even get a test-page to print in [devices and printers] [Brother MFC8860DN] [see what's printing] [properties] "print test page" to print. It is connected by USB. What...
  6. After Win10 upgrade to 10.0.19041 it cannot print.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Win10 upgrade to 10.0.19041 it cannot print.: I upgraded my Dell T1700 to Windows 10 v10.0.19041 last night and now my printer doesn't work. I can't even get a test-page to print in [devices and printers] [Brother MFC8860DN] [see what's printing] [properties] "print test page" to print. It is connected by USB. What...
  7. Dial up modems on Windows 10 cannot be soft modems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dial up modems on Windows 10 cannot be soft modems.: Some programming in Windows 10 (ver. 1809) appears to have changed from Windows 7 to prohibit soft modems from accessing resources to operate. I have a 10 year old Lenovo core duo 2GB memory with a 80 gig HD that operated perfectly well on Windows 7 for years to allow...
  8. cannot print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot print: Since a forced update by microsoft I have been unable to print anything. When I try to print I get to the print page and instead of the print button at the top all I get is a save button. This happens both using control P and the designated printer on some pages. regards...
  9. Cannot print since upgrading to Windows 10

Cannot print since upgrading to Windows 10: I have a HP Deskjet 1051 J410 and can't print since I updated to Windows 10. I have run the troubleshooter & under Details it says it detects a problem but doesn't say what it is. The printer shows up under Devices & Printers & says it is working properly & has the most...
  10. cannot print

cannot print: Has anyone else encountered, after installing Windows 10, being unable to print offer certain e-documents? Thanks for any help you can give. 24415