Windows 10: upgraded my computer to win10

Discus and support upgraded my computer to win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; upgraded my computer to win10 now it so lags it sucks wont load drivers for 5 min. after a restart so slow hardware 32gig ram and 1t harddrive, amd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KevinPhillipsmicrosftsuck, Aug 8, 2020.

1. upgraded my computer to win10

upgraded my computer to win10 now it so lags it sucks wont load drivers for 5 min. after a restart so slow hardware 32gig ram and 1t harddrive, amd processor of 4600hz why is this loading so slow?

:)

KevinPhillipsmicrosftsuck, Aug 8, 2020

2. Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?

If you upgraded to Win10 with MBAM installed, it's very possible that the OS upgrade messed up something with MBAM.
    (It was/is M$ "best practices" to temporarily uninstall your AV, AM and other security programs before upgrading to Win10, to minimize the chance of such corruption.)

Either way, for starters, I suggest a proper, clean MBAM reinstall.
    I suggest carefully following ALL of the steps here: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x.
    Pointers:
    • Please be sure you have your license info handy before you start
    • Please be sure to deactivate your account before you uninstall (dashboard > "my account" > "deactivate")
    • Please be sure to reboot when prompted by the removal tool
    • It's a good idea to reboot again after the reinstall

Please let us know if that resolves your issue.

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 8, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 8, 2020
  4. upgraded my computer to win10

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

upgraded my computer to win10

1. upgraded my computer to win10 - Similar Threads - upgraded computer win10

2. Upgrading old Windows computer to Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading old Windows computer to Win10: When I thought my ASUS laptop began having problem after problem, I purchased a new Dell laptop on QVC. Then my brother-in-law repaired my ASUS so I stuck with it totally forgetting about the Dell. Crazy, I know. Then a month ago the ASUS finally died, and I dug out the QVC...
  3. Upgrading old Windows computer to Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading old Windows computer to Win10: When I thought my ASUS laptop began having problem after problem, I purchased a new Dell laptop on QVC. Then my brother-in-law repaired my ASUS so I stuck with it totally forgetting about the Dell. Crazy, I know. Then a month ago the ASUS finally died, and I dug out the QVC...
  4. Reinstalling Win10 on a sequentially upgraded computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Win10 on a sequentially upgraded computer: Hello, I'm facing this situation: My computer started ~7 years ago with AMD processor, 8 GBs of RAM, classic HDDs, and over the years, pretty much everything in it underwent replacement - it's now a Core-i5 including new motherboard, more memory, new SSDs, graphics card...
  5. Upgrading win10

Upgrading win10: Created new install after failure. Everything was fine until the upgrade to 1909. Now on startup, the first start screen shows but the second does not. When I click and get the PIN screen the field is grayed out and will not take the pin....
  6. After Win10 upgrade now the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Win10 upgrade now the computer: After upgrading my Desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro I decided to upgrade a few things on my self build desktop box. I had an old GSkull SSD 120GB as C: running just OS and some programs.I bought a new Samsung EVO 860 SSD 250GB drive for $49. The Samsung Migration software worked...
  7. win10 upgrade

win10 upgrade: Me hi, i would like to upgrade one of our business pc s which run win7 pro to win10 in order to test and verify if some of the 3rd party apps which we use will run properly. we have office including access on the computer. how do i get the win 10 download and how do i get the...
  8. Upgrading to Win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to Win10: I have several related questions, so I'm hoping someone can answer at least part of them. Here's my situation: I have Win7 (ultimate retail) installed as my primary OS. I am hesitant to use this particular license to upgrade to Win10. I have a Win8 Pro (upgrade) license,...
  9. Upgrade WIN10?

Upgrade WIN10?: I have installed Win10. I got Win10Home 32 bit. I'm pretty sure I had 64bit Win8.1 but it's gone now so I can't check. Is it possible to upgrade to Win10 Pro 64bit? John 22961
  10. win10 upgrade when owning multiple computers

win10 upgrade when owning multiple computers: I'd like to try 10 on one of my computers. If I sign up for it on one of my computers, does it automatically download to all my computers? Programs I use from GM are not supported for 10, so i need to keep all my laptops on 7. I'm willing to gamble with 10 one my garage...