Windows 10: Upgraded my PC and can't fix issues

Discus and support Upgraded my PC and can't fix issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently upgraded my CPU AMD Ryzen 5000 and my motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk and ever since I've been having issues and tried everything, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mel2799, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Mel2799 Win User

Upgraded my PC and can't fix issues

Hi, I've recently upgraded my CPU AMD Ryzen 5000 and my motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk and ever since I've been having issues and tried everything, I can open up my computer just fine and windows is activated BUT Steam, Discord and many other apps refuse the open and say they're not connected to the internet despite the fact that I can open and search up on Google just fine. It says the userenv.dll file is missing/corrupt but my many attempts to fix that have been unsuccessful. I went in Command Prompt, typed in system file checker and it just tells me "windows resource protection could not

:)

Mel2799, Mar 13, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 14, 2022
  3. AddRAM Win User
    win 10 upgrade asking for product key

Just try it through Windows update, you shouldn`t have any issues.

Excellent question Navy, that`s probabaly why. If not then, as suggested, just use the Media Creation Tool and choose upgrade this PC in Step 3.

Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

AddRAM, Mar 14, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Upgraded my PC and can't fix issues - Similar Threads - Upgraded can't fix

2. HELP I CAN'T FIX MY PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I CAN'T FIX MY PC: Sorry for my bad English Please help my screen says:RecoveryYour PC/Device Needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contain errors. File: Windows\system32\config\systemChoose one of the option below to adress...
  3. HELP I CAN'T FIX MY PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP I CAN'T FIX MY PC: Sorry for my bad English Please help my screen says:RecoveryYour PC/Device Needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contain errors. File: Windows\system32\config\systemChoose one of the option below to adress...
  4. PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC deadlocking, can't fix it.: IssueMy computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few weeks now. I've tried many fixes like replacing my SSD, formatting my HDD, and then resetting my PC and reinstalled Windows, I have also tried running Dell Diagnostics to test the hardware but no...
  5. Fix PC Crash issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix PC Crash issue: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1eParameter 1: ffffffffc000001dParameter 2: fffff807589df300Parameter 3: fffff80741f26a00Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 17417 AndProblem Event Name:...
  6. Fix PC Crash issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix PC Crash issue: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1eParameter 1: ffffffffc000001dParameter 2: fffff807589df300Parameter 3: fffff80741f26a00Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 17417 AndProblem Event Name:...
  7. Fix PC Crash issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Upgraded my PC and can't fix issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded my PC and can't fix issues: Hi, I've recently upgraded my CPU AMD Ryzen 5000 and my motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk and ever since I've been having issues and tried everything, I can open up my computer just fine and windows is activated BUT Steam, Discord and many other apps refuse the open and say...
  9. Upgraded my PC and can't fix issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded my PC and can't fix issues: Hi, I've recently upgraded my CPU AMD Ryzen 5000 and my motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk and ever since I've been having issues and tried everything, I can open up my computer just fine and windows is activated BUT Steam, Discord and many other apps refuse the open and say...
  10. This pc can't be upgraded to WIN10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This pc can't be upgraded to WIN10: Last few days, my pc gets updates prompt, but always freezes and failed to complete the update when I activated the update. So I had to forced restart it and PC undoing the changes made. I don't know what is this issue. This problem now re-appears after more than one year....