Windows 10: Upgraded PC but still getting a few BSoDs

Discus and support Upgraded PC but still getting a few BSoDs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] I had a faulty motherboard that gave me numerous bluescreens errors before and I recently replaced it. Now I barely get BSoDs but I still got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nemroz, Dec 14, 2020.

1. /u/Nemroz Win User

Upgraded PC but still getting a few BSoDs

Upgraded PC but still getting a few BSoDs [​IMG]

I had a faulty motherboard that gave me numerous bluescreens errors before and I recently replaced it. Now I barely get BSoDs but I still got a few, luckily they all seem to be the same error now but I can't find consistent info on the internet for this error. The error code is APC_INDEX_MISMATCH being caused by ntoskrnl.exe.

https://preview.redd.it/8ggb21igb55...bp&s=aaf23f5f5d3c507d15839a4b2af060504d0edf0f

submitted by /u/Nemroz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nemroz, Dec 14, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Dec 14, 2020
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Upgraded PC but still getting a few BSoDs [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Upgraded PC but still getting a few BSoDs

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded PC but still getting a few BSoDs

1. Upgraded PC but still getting a few BSoDs - Similar Threads - Upgraded still getting

2. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  3. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  4. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting a few BSODs lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a few BSODs lately: I've gotten 3 BSODs in a couple of weeks, after I started doing some long rendering with Sony Vegas, two of them happened very shortly after finishing 10-ish hour renders, one just happened randomly just now, not sure if I've pushed some of my older computer components to the...
  6. Getting a few BSODs lately

Getting a few BSODs lately: I've gotten 3 BSODs in a couple of weeks, after I started doing some long rendering with Sony Vegas, two of them happened very shortly after finishing 10-ish hour renders, one just happened randomly just now, not sure if I've pushed some of my older computer components to the...
  7. Getting a few BSODs lately

8. Upgraded PC, now get BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Upgraded PC, now get BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: I upgraded the motherboard and CPU of my PC. Initially I wanted to do this without a fresh Windows install, but since then I have wiped my ssd and done a fresh install so it is like a new build, and the issue persists. Basically - a few minutes after boot, the system will...
  9. Upgraded PC, now get BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded PC, now get BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: I upgraded the motherboard and CPU of my PC. Initially I wanted to do this without a fresh Windows install, but since then I have wiped my ssd and done a fresh install so it is like a new build, and the issue persists. Basically - a few minutes after boot, the system will...
  10. Upgraded PC, now get BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT