Windows 10: Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full"

Discus and support Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tried stopping/starting spooler C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRINTERS there is a file FO00000.spl deleted after stopping spooler Tried reload of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by slash10, Dec 9, 2015.

1. slash10 Win User

Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full"

Tried stopping/starting spooler

C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRINTERS there is a file FO00000.spl
    deleted after stopping spooler

Tried reload of drivers
    Tried printing to a software based fax printer,
    Tried printing to CutePDF printer
    Tried printers connected directly with USB
    Tried printers wifi connected

:)

slash10, Dec 9, 2015
  2. DennieMah Win User

The printer queue is full.

Is there a solution this this issue upgrading to Windows 10 and having "The printer queue is full." message appear? I upgraded last week August 19, 2015. I've tried a lot of things without success.

DennieMah, Dec 9, 2015
  3. DennieMah Win User
    The printer queue is full.

So I finally was able to resolve "the printer queue is full" issue that arose after ugrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on my HP ENVY h8-1445-PC desktop. I went ahead and uninstalled all my existing print drivers and then went to HP.com and reinstalled
    the latest editions of my printers drivers. No more printer issues at this time. Yipee!

DennieMah, Dec 9, 2015
  4. Azucho98 Win User

I have the same problem - have you been able to solve this?

Azucho98, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full" - Similar Threads - Upgraded nothing prints

2. printer duplicated -printer vs print queues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer duplicated -printer vs print queues: I have a strange issue that just happened. I went to print a shipping label only to see that it didn't print, yet I saw it in my print queue. After some digging, it seems that my label printer was duplicated in windows 10. So I now have labelprinter and labelprinter copy 1The...
  3. printer duplicated -printer vs print queues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer duplicated -printer vs print queues: I have a strange issue that just happened. I went to print a shipping label only to see that it didn't print, yet I saw it in my print queue. After some digging, it seems that my label printer was duplicated in windows 10. So I now have labelprinter and labelprinter copy 1The...
  4. printer duplicated -printer vs print queues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 - one printer with two queues under one print queue.

Windows 10 - one printer with two queues under one print queue.: Hi, Since upgrading to Windows 10, the users are getting a popup stating that the printer they are printing to is unavailable. The job still prints. We have two applications that use the same printer. We accomplished this by setting up two print queues using the same...
  6. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: Good day everyone, hope everyone is doing fine during this pandemic. So, as my title, my printer HP Deskjet 1510, connect using USB can't print anything after a failed Windows Update yesterday, the update froze at 48% I have no choice but to force shut down my laptop....
  7. nothing going to print queue

nothing going to print queue: Brother Printer MFC-990cw, Surface pro 64 bit, Windows 10 Tried to print when receiving phone call, printer message phone in use. Afterwards nothing in print queue, checked queue empty, tried to print again, nothing in queue. Uninstalled & reinstalled printer, same result....
  8. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: I am using a Brother DCP-195C printer. The printer is working - I can monitor ink levels etc from the Brother Control centre on my PC but I can't print....
  9. Printing but staying in the Printer Queue

Printing but staying in the Printer Queue: This is for a client of mine. It's a Sharp MX-B402SC printer working over a network. Items were printing for other people, but not for her. Restarting the printer seemed to be the fix for this. She can now print, but items are staying in her print queue. It doesn't seem to be...
  10. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

"The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue: Hi guys, I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6 series computer. I have removed and reinstalled drivers, bought and tried new printers, restarted the computer, deleted the...