Windows 10: Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full"

Discus and support Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tried stopping/starting spooler C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRINTERS there is a file FO00000.spl deleted after stopping spooler Tried reload of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by slash10, Dec 9, 2015.

1. slash10 Win User

Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full"

Tried stopping/starting spooler

C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRINTERS there is a file FO00000.spl
    deleted after stopping spooler

Tried reload of drivers
    Tried printing to a software based fax printer,
    Tried printing to CutePDF printer
    Tried printers connected directly with USB
    Tried printers wifi connected

:)

slash10, Dec 9, 2015
  2. DennieMah Win User

The printer queue is full.

Is there a solution this this issue upgrading to Windows 10 and having "The printer queue is full." message appear? I upgraded last week August 19, 2015. I've tried a lot of things without success.

DennieMah, Dec 9, 2015
  3. DennieMah Win User
    The printer queue is full.

So I finally was able to resolve "the printer queue is full" issue that arose after ugrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on my HP ENVY h8-1445-PC desktop. I went ahead and uninstalled all my existing print drivers and then went to HP.com and reinstalled
    the latest editions of my printers drivers. No more printer issues at this time. Yipee!

DennieMah, Dec 9, 2015
  4. Azucho98 Win User

I have the same problem - have you been able to solve this?

Azucho98, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full" - Similar Threads - Upgraded nothing prints

2. Printing but staying in the Printer Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing but staying in the Printer Queue: This is for a client of mine. It's a Sharp MX-B402SC printer working over a network. Items were printing for other people, but not for her. Restarting the printer seemed to be the fix for this. She can now print, but items are staying in her print queue. It doesn't seem to be...
  3. Printer queue

Printer queue: Printer queue will not cancel print job. I have already shut off and unplugged the printer. What do I need to do know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/0068987e-5a23-4bf8-8228-f823c614f771
  4. "error - printing" print status in print queue.

"error - printing" print status in print queue.: Hi there, I am posting this post here because at this stage I am not sure if it is a printer issue or windows system issues but I am tending to think it is the later so he it goes. I am running windows 10 on a dell optiplex 5050 with a HP officejet 6970 all-in-one printer...
  5. Printer queue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer queue: I have had a text file being deleted for two days. This is despite cold reboots. Every time I go to print anything, this same doc shows it is still deleting. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/5a35f085-db4e-48bc-abf4-c0f35f6451a8
  6. Printer Queue

Printer Queue: Why doesn't my printer queue clear after printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/19e18439-4811-49de-9992-4c4ef9ff9d26
  7. Completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer': We have a Windows Server 2012 R@ Datacenter 64-bit and as a part we installed print server services. After a successful print the job remains in the print queue with the status of Sent to Printer. I can manually delete the print job from the queue or stop the print...
  8. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

"The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue: Hi guys, I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6 series computer. I have removed and reinstalled drivers, bought and tried new printers, restarted the computer, deleted the...
  9. Print queue full error - has anyone solved this?

Print queue full error - has anyone solved this?: I can't print due to the "print queue full" error. Has anyone solved this? I have uninstalled an re-installed my printer drivers several times and had no luck. Printer says its ready but I cannot print from any application. Printing troubleshooter finds no problems....
  10. root print queue

in Windows 10 Support
    root print queue: Hi all. I hope someone can help me since i upgraded to windows 10. I cant print, in device manager it has the root print queue listed in Other Devices with a little blue question mark on it. I have attempted to uodate the driver via windows uldate but still doesnt work....