Windows 10: Upgraded to 17744 and dead.

Discus and support Upgraded to 17744 and dead. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since installing the last build, computer can't start. It remains black screen, blue window and the 5 little points round and round. Reboot it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FranciscoViturro, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Upgraded to 17744 and dead.

Since installing the last build, computer can't start. It remains black screen, blue window and the 5 little points round and round. Reboot it's useless, nothig seem work. Some help?

:)

FranciscoViturro, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New Windows 10 IoT Core Build 17744 released for Insiders - August 24

Source: New flight 17744 released for Insiders

Download: Download Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview

Brink, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Pauli O Win User
    'Settings' app won't open and in the action bar nothing is clickable all icons are disabled? on build 17744.rs5

Build 17744 is Insider Preview = unfinished beta version of upcoming next Windows version and everything is possible with those previews.

Build 17744 is a mess!, crashes & errors everywhere...

Pauli O, Aug 28, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

Upgraded to 17744 and dead.

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Upgraded to 17744 and dead.

1. Upgraded to 17744 and dead. - Similar Threads - Upgraded 17744 dead

2. Battary is dead after upgrading to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battary is dead after upgrading to Win 11: I upgraded to Windows 11. Biggest Mistake I've done Now, My laptop battery is dead and won't charge i can only use my laptop when it's connected to the charger stopped being a laptop and now it's practically a desktop. I checked the battery report and this is the result:i...
  3. Battary is dead after upgrading to Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battary is dead after upgrading to Win 11: I upgraded to Windows 11. Biggest Mistake I've done Now, My laptop battery is dead and won't charge i can only use my laptop when it's connected to the charger stopped being a laptop and now it's practically a desktop. I checked the battery report and this is the result:i...
  4. Transfer Upgraded Windows 10 From Dead Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Upgraded Windows 10 From Dead Motherboard: Hello everyone,First, I tried to find an answer to my specific issue but I was not able to find one, so I apologize if this is repeated. I had an 11 years old PC that its motherboard died. I had a store-bought Windows 7 Ultimate installed that I eventually upgraded to Windows...
  5. Transfer Upgraded Windows 10 From Dead Motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Upgraded Windows 10 From Dead Motherboard: Hello everyone,First, I tried to find an answer to my specific issue but I was not able to find one, so I apologize if this is repeated. I had an 11 years old PC that its motherboard died. I had a store-bought Windows 7 Ultimate installed that I eventually upgraded to Windows...
  6. Upgrade Win version with license from dead machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Win version with license from dead machine: My US English Windows 10 Pro laptop has failed here in Brasil. I purchased a new Acer notebook but it has a single language windows 10 Home in Portuguese. Can I restore my English Win 10 Pro to my new notebook?...
  7. Upgrade Win version with license from dead machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Win version with license from dead machine: My US English Windows 10 Pro laptop has failed here in Brasil. I purchased a new Acer notebook but it has a single language windows 10 Home in Portuguese. Can I restore my English Win 10 Pro to my new notebook?...
  8. Upgrade Win version with license from dead machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Move upgrade from dead computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move upgrade from dead computer?: I've been reading assorted posts and answers for the past couple weeks, but haven't found a response that addresses my situation, which seems odd, since I can't be the only one to ever have experienced this. There are two parts to this, with the second dependent on the first....
  10. Audio dead, touchscreen not working, after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio dead, touchscreen not working, after upgrade: After upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 touchscreen stopped working, audio isn't working, battery icon doesn't show on the taskbar, and that's the things that I've discovered till now. Solutions on the internet haven't worked, Asus doesn't have a driver update for it,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Stuck on 17744

2. chrome stuck establishing secure connection 2018