Windows 10: Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job

Discus and support Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since my Window 10 upgraded to 20H2. None of my printers will work. Canon, Epson and HP Laserjet Pro M15w. All of these printers have the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrKnight1, Mar 20, 2021.

1. MrKnight1 Win User

Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job

Since my Window 10 upgraded to 20H2.

None of my printers will work.

Canon, Epson and HP Laserjet Pro M15w.

All of these printers have the latest drivers installed.

With regard to HP laserjet.

The device is shown to be ready and is communicating with the computer.

The printer is working fine with my tablets and mobile phone not with my 20H2 computer.

Do I need to reset Windows 10 and declined 20H2 until Microsoft fix the problem?

:)

MrKnight1, Mar 20, 2021

2. Unable to Create a print Job

Hi Nyima,

I have the same problem as Baldron.

Windows 10 got updated to Version 1607 (OS Buil 14393.321) at the End of September (just before I went on Vacation) an today, when I started my computer (first time after vacation) and tried to print an E-Mail, I get this Error: "error 0x00000bbb unable
    to create a print job".

It doesn't matter what printers (I have several "printers" like Adobe PDF, Fineprint, Brother, HP, ...) I choose, I get always the same error.

The Printer themselves work fine, as I can print from other PCs to those.

When I open the Printer&Device Settings Page, I only have 1 Printer left !! But even that one fails to print a Test Page.

But when I try to print from any Application and I'm in the Printer dialogue, I get the full List of Printers. The same applies when I'm in the Troubleshooter. I can troubleshoot any of my "old" (as in those that I had before the 1607 Win10 Update) Printers
    and the troubleshooter comes back with no errors.

BUT I STILL CANNOT PRINT ANYMORE.

Thanks to get me a solution to that Problem (that was not a Problem before Win10 Update 1607.

Jean-Marie R. Fiechter, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Unable to print after a windows 10 upgrade - 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

Hi! I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a few days ago. I have a Canon MF8200C Series printer configured for use by this home pc. The printer is connected via ip (local lan). The printer worked fine on Windows 7 for years. After upgrading
    the pc to Windows 10, I've been unable to print. I receive a "operation could not be completed error (0x00000bbb). Unable to create a print job" message when attempting to print a test page via the "Printers & Scanners" UI.

In C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, I see a file called FP00000.spl appear after attempting to print a test page. The file is 0 bytes, with the file owner as SYSTEM.

So far, I've attempted to:
    1) stop the spool service and remove the file from C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, then restart the spool service and try again. then restart the pc.
    2) removed the printer and attempted to rediscover (successful) and reinstall the printer (successful). then attempt to print a test page.
    3) adjusted the permissions to C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS for all users to "Full Control", then restart the pc and tried again.
    4) remove the printer, install the latest drivers from Canon's website (MF8200CMFDriversV2085W64usEN, if necessary to know) for the MF8200C Series printer, then restart the pc and tried again.

5) contacted Microsoft Advisors (via the live chat) for help earlier today, who suggested copying PrintConfig.dll (it was 2.74MB) from C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\W32X86\3 to C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\x64\3 and restart the pc and tried again.

6) went into Print Management (printmanagement.msc) and found ghost printers (Printers that do not appear in the Windows 10 "Printers & Scanners" UI, but are registered in the OS nonetheless). I removed all ghost printers, all their drivers, and all the
    ports in use by the ghost printers. I then tried a fresh install of the printer drivers from Canon, and attempted to print a test page.

all of these attempts result in the same condition: Windows reporting "Operation could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. Unable to create a print job" when attempting to print a test page.

I'm convinced the problem is _not_ with the printer. There's another pc in my home running Windows 10 that is able to print to this printer without any issue, and I've successfully printed to this printer on this pc pre-upgrade to Windows 10. At this point
    i'm stuck and could use additional help. Any thoughts are appreciated!

JacobYackenovich, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job

Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job

1. Upgraded to 20H2 Printer error report 0x00000bb unable to create print job - Similar Threads - Upgraded 20H2 Printer

2. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hello Everyone,We have one printer that is connected to two PCs. It was working normally on both PCs, but now it stopped working on one of the PCs.We are getting the error 0x00000bbb unable to create a print job, similarly, all printers including Microsoft print to PDF are...
  3. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hello Everyone,We have one printer that is connected to two PCs. It was working normally on both PCs, but now it stopped working on one of the PCs.We are getting the error 0x00000bbb unable to create a print job, similarly, all printers including Microsoft print to PDF are...
  4. All Printers not working Error 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job: I have installed my HP MFP274n on my Desktop and all of my laptops in my offices.Printer is connected via networking cable to my Desktop.I shared my printer from my desktop to all.Laptop A, Laptop B and Laptop CLaptop A and B are working fine on sharing printer, We are...
  6. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job: I have installed my HP MFP274n on my Desktop and all of my laptops in my offices.Printer is connected via networking cable to my Desktop.I shared my printer from my desktop to all.Laptop A, Laptop B and Laptop CLaptop A and B are working fine on sharing printer, We are...
  7. Printer's Operation Could not be completed error 0x00000bbb. unable to create a print job

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unable to create print job

Unable to create print job: I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. So, we inherited a contract from another company where we will take over support of point of sale units that are spread out over a large geographical area. We normally prepare a reference unit for that contract so that we can...
  9. How to Create Task Scheduler to Kill Print Job when Printer is in Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Create Task Scheduler to Kill Print Job when Printer is in Error: Can anyone guide how to setup a task scheduler where: If print job send to printer, and printer in Error -> Task Scheduler triggers -> Auto Kill Print Job It does not matter which printer brand or model used. Just want to auto remove the print job from the printer...
  10. Unable to print after a windows 10 upgrade - 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job

Unable to print after a windows 10 upgrade - 0x00000bbb Unable to create a print job: Hi! I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a few days ago. I have a Canon MF8200C Series printer configured for use by this home pc. The printer is connected via ip (local lan). The printer worked fine on Windows 7 for years. After upgrading the pc to Windows 10,...