Windows 10: Upgraded to latest build of windows 10 and can't sin in.

Discus and support Upgraded to latest build of windows 10 and can't sin in. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just updated to latest build of windows 10 (1903). Now I have to login using my Microsoft account username and password. I keep getting message that... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KimIsaacs, Sep 11, 2019.

1. KimIsaacs Win User

Upgraded to latest build of windows 10 and can't sin in.

I just updated to latest build of windows 10 (1903). Now I have to login using my Microsoft account username and password. I keep getting message that password is incorrect. I've tried changing it 4 times from my tablet and can signin to Microsoft account, so new password works. Why does login screen on my MSI laptop not accept password? I'm using an email alias for Microsoft account.

:)

KimIsaacs, Sep 11, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Athlonite Win User
    Athlonite, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Upgraded to latest build of windows 10 and can't sin in. - Similar Threads - Upgraded latest build

2. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  3. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  4. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Latest windows 10 Build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest windows 10 Build: 12-17-2020 my computer did a download of Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB4592438, Build andSCREWED MY COMPUTER UP. BEWARE!!!!!! It has taken me most of TODAY to finally get my system to go back to the last build 1909.WHY?? Because the download had me running so...
  6. SIN IN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SIN IN: WINDOWS 10 I AF A PASSWORD BUT FORE CWICKNES I WOOD LIKE TO USE MY 4 DIGIT PIN BUT IT WILL NOT DO IT NOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sin-in/393b8984-e9db-45ce-9277-607e13453c16
  7. Latest Windows 10 build upgrade stuck at 40%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Windows 10 build upgrade stuck at 40%: I downloaded the latest windows 10 update on my dell venue pro 11 last night and it is stuck at the copying files/installing features and drivers phase at 40%/23% respectively. I checked there was around 14gb free disk space after the update was downloaded. I have a sd card...
  8. Upgrading to latest build on Windows 10 running on usb hard drive.

Upgrading to latest build on Windows 10 running on usb hard drive.: Hi Folks, I have installed Windows 10 on a portable usb HDD and it running great except it is not allowing me to upgrade to the latest insider preview build. Is there any other(manual) way of doing it ? Appreciate your help. 55654
  9. Can't upgrade to latest build - error: 0x80070050

Can't upgrade to latest build - error: 0x80070050: I just installed the Windows 10 TP and wanted to upgrade to the latest build to get all of the new features, but whenever I try to upgrade this error is thrown at me, and I can't find anything about it online. Screenshot by Lightshot Any help would be greatly...
  10. Unable to upgrade to latest Win 10 build from existing 1607 build.

Unable to upgrade to latest Win 10 build from existing 1607 build.: Can anyone give me any clues as to why the update to the latest Windows 10 build fails. My PC goes through the update route, downloads to image, prepares the image, installs the image to 100%, then fails and gives the message "Restoring your previous version of Windows". (no...