Windows 10: Upgraded to new mouse, how do I bind back and forward on chrome?

Discus and support Upgraded to new mouse, how do I bind back and forward on chrome? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I upgraded my mouse from MX518 to G602 and now my forward and back button dont work inside chrome. How do I fix this? Mx518 only had two buttons so was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thisnotitchamp, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Upgraded to new mouse, how do I bind back and forward on chrome?

I upgraded my mouse from MX518 to G602 and now my forward and back button dont work inside chrome. How do I fix this? Mx518 only had two buttons so was set automatically. Please, Thank you.

submitted by /u/thisnotitchamp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thisnotitchamp, Mar 25, 2020
  2. 413cw Win User

Odd Problem with mouse binds

So, on my mouse, the logitech g303, whenever i press mouse3, it registers as mouse1. If there was a way to reset all my key binds to default, that would be great. When I press mouse1, it does not act as mouse3. I have already tried changing all of my key binds through the logitech software, but that does not seem to do anything. Please I really need to get this fixed.

413cw, Mar 25, 2020
  3. usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Upgraded to new mouse, how do I bind back and forward on chrome?

Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Upgraded to new mouse, how do I bind back and forward on chrome?

1. Upgraded to new mouse, how do I bind back and forward on chrome? - Similar Threads - Upgraded mouse bind

2. How do I fix keyboard binds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix keyboard binds: Many keybinds are switched up and I idk why to be honest . i tried to switch language and it still dont work. please help .minus key = / z = y shift + 2 = @ and many others ......
  3. How do I fix keyboard binds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix keyboard binds: Many keybinds are switched up and I idk why to be honest . i tried to switch language and it still dont work. please help .minus key = / z = y shift + 2 = @ and many others ......
  4. How do I fix my key bindings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my key bindings?: My keys are mixed up for some unknown reason in a very weird way. My "y" raises my volume, my "p" lowers my volume, c tries to open "caret browsing" and etc. I don't know what's causing this problem. I unplugged and re plugged in my keyboard, reinstall the keyboard drivers,...
  5. How do I fix my key bindings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my key bindings?: My keys are mixed up for some unknown reason in a very weird way. My "y" raises my volume, my "p" lowers my volume, c tries to open "caret browsing" and etc. I don't know what's causing this problem. I unplugged and re plugged in my keyboard, reinstall the keyboard drivers,...
  6. How do I fix my key bindings?

7. How do I port forward

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I port forward: How do I port forward with spectrum ipv6 internet submitted by /u/Fuzesbtw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lh3oqy/how_do_i_port_forward/
  8. How do I stop the side buttons on my mouse from making my windows go forward and back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop the side buttons on my mouse from making my windows go forward and back?: So I've got a mouse which the side buttons are set to 'mouse 5' and 'mouse 4'. They should have zero function other than what I bind to them. But for some reason if I am on a website or in windows explorer, pressing these side buttons will go back or forward through the...
  9. how do I forward a text

how do I forward a text: How do I forward a text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-forward-a-text/7a3ca5b0-b0c9-41cd-adbc-807be22c0b99
  10. Odd Problem with mouse binds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd Problem with mouse binds: So, on my mouse, the logitech g303, whenever i press mouse3, it registers as mouse1. If there was a way to reset all my key binds to default, that would be great. When I press mouse1, it does not act as mouse3. I have already tried changing all of my key binds through the...