Windows 10: Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio

Discus and support Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. i have an old Asus k53e that had an HDD in it. Originally loaded with windows 7 then upgraded to 8(whyyyyy) and then to Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by briandresscc, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio

Hello everyone.

i have an old Asus k53e that had an HDD in it. Originally loaded with windows 7 then upgraded to 8(whyyyyy) and then to Windows 10.

While on the upgraded HDD I had realtek HD audio drivers.

Installed new SSD and installed Windows 10 via USB created with WIndows Media Creation tool.

Everything went super smooth. Everything seems to work, except audio.

I tried installing driver from Realtek site. No joy
    Tried installing old Realtek Driver from Asus site (They only list the driver under windows 8 or 7 no 10) no joy.

I am frustrated and do not know how to proceed. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

:)

briandresscc, Nov 20, 2019

2. Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio

Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio [​IMG]

Infrasonic, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio

Hello everyone.

i have an old Asus k53e that had an HDD in it. Originally loaded with windows 7 then upgraded to 8(whyyyyy) and then to Windows 10.

While on the upgraded HDD I had realtek HD audio drivers.

Installed new SSD and installed Windows 10 via USB created with WIndows Media Creation tool.

Everything went super smooth. Everything seems to work, except audio.

I tried installing driver from Realtek site. No joy
    Tried installing old Realtek Driver from Asus site (They only list the driver under windows 8 or 7 no 10) no joy.

I am frustrated and do not know how to proceed. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

4. Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio

Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio

So in dev manager I do not have any sound devices, only my external sound card.

There is a high definition audio controller in system devices with exclamation point

Thema:

Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio

1. Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio - Similar Threads - Upgraded SSD HDD

2. Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD: Hi My windows was upgraded from 8 to 10 on my laptop few years back. I was trying to get the HDD replaced with SSD. During the copy process, the technician said windows cannot be moved to SSD as it is an upgraded version from 8 to 10. Kindly guide if there is a possibility...
  3. Copying Windows 10 to new SSD from existing HDD while upgrading to SSD from HDD.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Copying Windows 10 to new SSD from existing HDD while upgrading to SSD from HDD.: Hi, I'm thinking about updating my 2 years old laptop from HDD to SSD. Since my HDD is still in working condition, I plan to use it as an external HDD. I have a pre-installed Windows 10 Home on my laptop.Is it possible for me to transfer it to the new SSD while upgrading?...
  4. Clean install but upgrade from hdd to ssd.

Clean install but upgrade from hdd to ssd.: current setup: hdd running 1903 primary boot target: 1909 upgrade/clean install on ssd then primary boot 1903 still bootable on hdd secondary/backup boot in case of failures of any kind. how would i manage that without an optical which is being replaced by a tray caddy...
  5. Upgrading from an HDD to an SSD. Will I have to get a new installation disk or USB to...

Upgrading from an HDD to an SSD. Will I have to get a new installation disk or USB to...: I've recently decided that it's time for me to upgrade my OS disk from an HDD to an M.2 SSD. Although I'm wondering if I will need to get a new installation disk or USB drive to install Windows 10. I still have my original CD that I used when my computer was first built with...
  6. Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded to SSD from HDD. Installed Windows 10 from USB. No Audio: Hello everyone. i have an old Asus k53e that had an HDD in it. Originally loaded with windows 7 then upgraded to 8(whyyyyy) and then to Windows 10. While on the upgraded HDD I had realtek HD audio drivers. Installed new SSD and installed Windows 10 via USB created with...
  7. upgrade from HDD to SSd

upgrade from HDD to SSd: HI, I have a Lenovo desktop with an AMD E1 processor and a conventional 500gb hard drive. I'm thinking about upgrading this hard drive to an SSD in order to improve performance. How much more responsive would the computer be?? Is it worth it to make this switch?? Thanks...
  8. Upgrade to SSD from HDD

Upgrade to SSD from HDD: I have old Sony Vaio AIO desktop that I want to replace the HDD with 256GB SSD. Current OS is latest version of Windows 10. Computer has Legacy bios and uses Std Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller. I plan to do a clean install of windows 10 . I understand that I need to change...
  9. Upgrading to SSD from HDD thinking Clean install of Windows 10

Upgrading to SSD from HDD thinking Clean install of Windows 10: Hello Everyone, I just bought a new Solid State Drive that should be here Monday. I'm thinking about doing a clean install for my Windows 10 but I'm not sure how I can do this. I cannot find the email where I purchased Windows 10 and I'm not sure what email I used at that...
  10. Upgrading from HDD to SSD on windows 10

Upgrading from HDD to SSD on windows 10: I will be upgrading my hard drive to an ssd and due to the smaller size i can't just copy the entire disc so i figured i should do a clean install as i have a bunch of junk on my current install and had some questions. 1.First is how will i activate the new version of...